𝙏𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

Mr. Doctor/ Lewis - ❦ - 5'11
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

Warning's: Grooming?, Kidnapping, Abuse, Reader is an Ailen, Reader is dumb, Reader has bad English, Blood, Mentions of passed Non-Con, Forced relationships, Muder, Stalking

WC: 1.6K
_______________________

The man stared at the tall ailen with a smile on his face. He watched as you struggled to put square block in the circle hole. The man wanted to walk in the room and just help you, you were so dumb it was hilarious.

"Doctor Lewis we need you down at section 89, one of the bears got out again" The man turned around with a scowl on his face and shrugged.

"So? I'm not the only doctor in this damn building, go ask someone else" He scolded. The women quickly nodded her head and ran away to find someone else.

Lewis turned back around to see that you no longer playing with the block but was now staring at a mirror that was hanging on a wall. He saw your mouth start moving and pressed the red button to hear your voice.

"Who are you?"

Lewis smile dropped when the playback was just static. "I told them to fix the mic" He grumbled before walking towards the storage closet.

He grabbed a coat and a long taser before making his way into the room. When the big metal door slowly opened your antennas went up and pointed in Lewis direction. 

"Mr. Doctor, What you doing here?" Your loud wobbly and high-pitched voice sounded the every room in the room making Lewis hold his ears in pain.

"Ugh sweetie what did I say about your voice?" Lewis groaned while walking towards you. Your antennas went down as you mumbled a sorry.

"No use outside voice" You grumbled while playing with your fingers. Lewis smiled before petting you on the head "Good girl" He grinned.

"Why you here?" You questioned while tilting your head. "I'm here to fix the damn microphone, I told the others to do it but they don't listen" Lewis grumbled. Lewis walked towards the two way mirror and started to take it down trying to find the broken wires that were blocking his way of communication with you.

Your black eyes widen in shock as you the man break the mirror. You crawled up behind him as slowly as you could and watched him in awe. Mr. Doctor was strong and smart it made you like the human even more.

"Mr. Doctor give me" You spoke as you stuck your hand out. Lewis looked at you then the mirror that he was holding "No a little girl like you can't be around sharp glass like this" He explained.