𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

James - ♡ - 5'9
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

Warning's: Slightly Dumb Y/N, Bullying, infantilization, Muder, Misogynistic views, Degrading words and Blood

WC: 3077

______________________

You stared at the bug that was making its way in the soft cold snow with a smile on your face. "This bug is so cute" You smiled to yourself as the bug wiggled around, you laid your hand on the snow trying to make the bug change directions.

"Sweetie what are you doing, your gonna get your clothes dirty" You turned around to see your husband walking towards you with your red bunny bag in his hand.

"Theres a cute little bug and I want it" You grinned as you brought your attention back to the bug.  "Y/N we are not bringing a dirty bug into our home" Your husband said in disgust.

"James please, the poor bug can get killed out here" You whined as you picked the bug up and walked over to James so he could get a closer look. But he immediately took some steps back while telling you to stay away.

"Ugh baby put that down now!" He yelled as he kept backing away.

"James are you scared of a bug" You laughed. "Couldn't be me" You mumbled as you placed the worm in the snow.

"Baby you're scared of the dark" James argued, but ignored him and kept your attention on the insect. "Baby please hurry up so we can leave" James begged.

"No" You said "I don't wanna go anywhere, I want to stay here with my new best friend" You tell him with a scowl.

"Y/N is that you?"

Both you and James looked at the tall women that was walking towards the both of you. "What are you doing outside of my yard" The lady asked with a smile on her face.

"O-Oh Niri I saw a bug and i-" You didn't even to finish since the women busted out a laughing. 

"Oh Y/N your the only women I know who can get distracted by a damn bug" She snicker. You sat up with small smile then mumbled an apology.  Niri glared at you then walked towards James with a smile on her face.

"So James are you and Y/N still coming over tonight or what?" Niri asked as she placed her hand on James chest. James looked at her with blank expression then pushed her away slightly.