Full Summary

It all started with a single letter, a letter that was left behind by the woman who never came back.

'I'm not coming back, I found someone who I truly love, and loves me back.

And he was always there when you were not, comforting me when you, Iemitsu, never bothered to visit home.

Goodbye'

For Tsuna, who was only 5 at that time, already understood what the letter had meant, because unknown to everyone, he has always been adept at learning everything.

When his father came back, which was already a year after Nana left, he was devastated and drank until he became so drunk, that he started beating Tsuna up.

Accusing him of making his mother leave, shouting at him saying he was a monster, and breaking some of his bones and bruising him until the little 6 year old was already unconscious and bleeding on the cold ground inside the living room.

A few days after that, and a few more beatings that were much worse than the first, Iemitsu flew back to Italy and never once called or made contact with his own son for a few years.

Tsuna had been bleeding still, it was a miracle how he was still breathing with all the injuries he had sustained, with a lot of broken bones, a few dislocated, and bruises as dark as night.

He would have died if it weren't for the man who had kept a close eye on Tsuna.

He was a hacker, quite a famous one in both the underworld and the government, he was well known for being untraceable.

He had found out about the descendant of the Vongola Primo himself, he was interested, and so, he had kept tabs on the descendant, quite specifically the little brunette boy who seemed to be quite the little genius.

As time passed, he became quite fond of the little brunette, he loved how the little child fooled all those around him, including adults, and how he showed himself as stupid and clumsy when he wasn't, quite the cunning little actor, the hacker had mused to himself.

When be had learned of the events that followed after that undeserving woman had left, he was furious, in fact, he flew all the way to Japan from Russia.

It was quite a shame that he hadn't met with the CEDEF idiot when he had arrived, because he would have beaten the fool to death if they were to meet.

Seeing the sight that met him in the Sawada household made his temper flare.

As he held the boy close he asked, -knowing the child was unconscious-." Do you want to leave this place Tsuna ?"

The hacker knew he would get no answer, but he was quite surprised when a little raspy voice weakly answered his question.

"Y-yes, I-I wo-would like t-that, Hacker-san." And then those beautiful hazel eyes closed once again.

The smirk that lit his face would have made his famiglia have heart attacks.