Preview: Mama's Little Nightmare

A long time ago there was a man who obsessed over his famiglia.

The man who knew not to love, who knew not to care, who knew nothing of emotions.

He was the father-to-be of little Nightmare.

Along with this man, was his wife.

A beautiful lady who was known by all for being sweet and kind.

She was once a happy lady, now quite unhappy of life the moment she was forced to marry her cruel husband.

They lived unhappily and apart, the man would always leave for business, while his wife would stay at home, shackled and imprisoned.

She was there just for his convenience, all he wanted from her was his heir, he didn't care which women would bare him his heir, as long as it would help him and his goals.

And she was impregnated after a year of their marriage.

But she wasn't happy.

The moment she had her baby in her womb, the nightmares started.

All the screams and all the blood, all the people killed before her eyes.

And the eyes that stared back at her was one she would never forget.
_________________
The silence was usual, but silence was never present when a child is born.

The baby the nurses and doctors helped delivered had frightened them.

His unblinking large eyes burned their very souls, and the women who had given birth to the child, -strapped to her hospital bed-, stared at her child in horror.

The horror faded into shock, then her insanity took hold of her again.

Laughing and laughing, she smiled a wide smile, her bed started to shake because of her insane laughter, the words she had said in between her laughter had further scared the doctors and nurses.

'He's Mama's Little Nightmare.'
______________________
A/N: I know I said I would update soon, but the internet connection in our house had been cut off T^T

Here is the preview ;) Do you guys know why he was named nightmare? ;)

Well, he was named Nightmare because during the time his mother was pregnant, her nightmares started, and when she finally saw her child, well you know already :)

Like for the next chapter

Follow for new stories

And Thanks for reading :)