P1: Meet My Brothers

It had taken quite a while before the wounds had healed, but Tsuna was finally able to walk without falling (except all the times he tripped because of his clumsiness, Night still thought it was absolutely adorable).

The time they spent in the hospital had been quite a fun affair (0////0).

Tsuna had fun listening to Night about his eccentric family, and Night had fun listening to the brunette about the times he had evaded his bullies and the times he caught his teachers of guard and had pranked them.

Both of them were laughing and having a good time in each other's company, Night hasn't ever laughed this hard since forever, and Tsuna was already forgetting about all the shit his been through, even if it's just for a moment.

"So, Night-san, what's your brothers like?" Tsuna asked with big curious eyes.

Night grinned, he loved his brothers dearly and had always loved to tease them, so he had quite a lot of things to say about them.

"It's gonna be a long description." He warned." And I have lots of brothers." His grin widened.

"I'm sure I have time." Tsuna said, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Night laughed, the little kid sure was witty, and he loved it!

"Let's start with my eldest brother, Hans, he's a real intimidating guy when you look at him, but is actually a big softy when you get to know him." Tsuna was sure Night was having fun when talking about his family, he wished his family was like that.

"What does he look like anyways?"

"He's German and is about 210 cm in height-" Tsuna's eyes widened, that's really, really tall"- he has platinum blonde hair his hair style is like those German soldiers, slicked back, and has silvery blue eyes."

"Um......are you German also Night-san?" Tsuna wasn't sure because night looked more Russian or American than German.

He chuckled a bit, it seems he had forgotten to tell a certain detail.

"Oh, me and my brothers aren't related by blood, well, except for one of them."

Tsuna's mouthed shaped into an 'O', and was about to apologize, when Night patted his fluffy brown hair and chuckled, it was a gesture saying that it was alright and that he wasn't angry.

"I'm half Russian and half English, the reason we became brothers was because of our dad. You see, Tsuna, we were all adopted by our dad and he took care of us as if we really were his children." His tone was filled with so much love, that Tsuna could practically feel the warmth from his words.

Night was about to continue, when his phone started to vibrate on the table next to Tsuna's bed.

Sighing, he took the device and briefly scanned the text he received, the frown turned into a sly grin when he finally finished his skimming.

Turning his gaze back to his companion, he said with the same sly smirk on his face.

"It seems you will be meeting with my brothers very soon, Tsuna."

Tsuna choked.

"What?!"
__________________________

A/N: the reason why my chapters are short, is because I am using my phone.

Like for the next update

Follow and comment if you like my stories :)

And thanks for reading ;)