P2: Meet My Brothers

'What?!'

Night showed Tsuna the text, eyes sparkling with mischief.

The message written? It goes like this...

': hey Night, guess who :P
Hahaha you sure did make a mess here, and big bro is coming there to Japan ;) guess who? I'll give you a hint, he's German and is absolutely pissed at you right now :P
Hope you survive, if not, then I'll sponsor the funeral :)

Love, your absolutely handsome cousin, Blood  \( ^ 3 ^ )/'

Night was glad it was written in Japanese. Why? Because the face Tsuna was making was more hilarious than any face his brothers could ever make.

"Why are you in trouble, Night-san?" Tsuna asked after getting his thoughts together. It was still quite nerve-wracking to face people he had heard just moments ago.

Putting a hand on his slightly aching stomach, -because of his laughing it had started to hurt-, Night answered unconcernedly." Oh, well...(muffled chuckling)..it's because I left without saying a word for a whole week, I think it was a week anyways." He finished with a grin.

Tsuna face palmed, it was quite a funny thing to know really. This intimidating person beside him was quite a loving and caring guy to his family, even though he and his brothers weren't blood related.

He wished his own family was like that.

__________|• _ •|_____________
" Jou texted him, didn't jou."

"Hey, it was a fair warning, he's my bro too." 'He's really pissed off right now. His accent is quite a dead give away.'

"Vell, I hope jou had also included zhe others in jour varning."

"Oops, guess that's what I forgot to tell. No use correcting it anyways."

~( > _ < )~

A/N: sorry for the horrible accent, but it's a sign whenever any of Night's brothers are pissed off -_-

Vote (Very Helpful)
Follow ( Much Appreciated ;)
Comment( I love Comments :)

And Thanks For Reading :)