The Little Cub

When he had opened his eyes, the light had almost blinded him, closing his eyes again, he tried again to open them, this time slowly so his eyes could adjust to the artificial light.

What he had first seen was the white ceilings and white walls.

The numbness of his body had been the second thing to register his mind.

All he could move were the tips of his fingers and the toes on his feet.

The third he had noticed was the man beside his white hospital bed.

The man sat on a plastic chair, he looked quite uncomfortable, because of his rather tall frame, the chair seemed to become like a stool.

Even while he sat, his height seemed quite obvious, his knees were almost up to his chest.

His light blue-ish hair had white streak, they weren't quite noticeable, his hair reaching the nape of his neck and brushing at his back and shoulder, long bangs framing his face, almost covering his narrowed and rather unique eyes, a beautiful shade of crimson and black.

He heard a deep, a bit husky, chuckle resound around the white room.

It came from the man who sat beside him.

"If your done staring-" Tsuna flushed a bit"-we should talk about some matters, Tsuna." The charming smile the man gave was quite blinding, Tsuna thought.

Accepting the water the man gave him and sipping a bit, he asked.

"Are you really hacker-san?" He was glad he didn't stutter, he hated it whenever he stuttered.

Giving an amused smile, the hacker gave a curt nod, his shoulders shaking a bit from holding his chuckles.

What a cute little kid.

"Yes, I am, but tell me, Tsuna, how did you know about me?" Of coarse he already knew how the little child found out.

"I found the trail you left." Oh, so he knew he had done that on purpose, a smart child indeed.

"Good, then you passed my test." Giving a wink he patted the blushing brunette's fluffy hair.

He has an idea why Tsuna is talking with him so comfortably. (I'll tell you on the later chapters )

"Then please, call me Night, my name is quite a handful to say."

__________________________
A/N: Night is short for Nightmare, there is a story as to why he was named nightmare by his mother ;) comment if you want to know why.

Like for the next chapter :)

Follow for more stories

And Thank you for reading :)