Hacker-san: part 2

'Japan! What the bloody hell are you doin' there ?!' The other male sounded close to hysterics, which sounded quite cute, for the sadistic cyan haired foreigner that is.

Chuckling a bit he waved his hand offhandedly, as if the other could see the action.

"Your temper is showing, dear, the British accent is showing just how angry you are." He teased, a smirk playing at his lips.

At the other side of the line, the male blushed a bit, the paleness of his skin making it quite obvious.

'T-that isn't the point!' The male's eyes twinkled in amusement, for he knew the other was a bit red on the face right now.

"Oh really now-" he drawled mockingly,"-then perhaps you called because you missed me ?"

The blush had deepened into a tomato-ish color, he hated it whenever his superior teases him, because he knew how to break his, -and not only his-, poker face just like that.

'Stop with the jokes already!' He said in an embarrassed tone.

"Fine, fine." He conceded rather amusedly.

'Thank the heavens.' The cyan haired male smiled.

'Now, back to business-,' he started'- why the bloody hell are you in Japan ?!'

'Ah, back to the shouting.' Were his thoughts, chuckling a bit.

"I have finally decided on the little cub." The teasing and light tone turned into a serious one.

'What?! You know he's not one of ours!'

"I know, but it seems the Clam has abandoned the little cub." He said, a bit of his anger seeping into his tone.

He heard the other sigh, as if giving up on something.

'You know, despite being one of the smartest here, you sure are reckless and irrational.'

The smile returned to his face, he knew everyone hated it whenever he was serious.

"That's what makes life more fun, the adrenaline and the danger." The words he was known for.

"And I will have Tsuna part of the family." The determination showed in his voice.

'Since when did you care about little kids.' It wasn't even a question, because he had never cared about anyone aside from his family.

"Ever since I've had the pleasure of knowing little Tsunayoshi here."

'Father would be the one to decide though.'

"I know." Was the solemn reply.

_________________________

A/N: okay, there are many OC's but I am quite sure that Tsuna will be the main star ;)

Thanks for the likes and follows by the way.

Like if you want the next chapter, the next chapter we will have Tsuna waking up, and as a plus, I will give the name of the mysterious Hacker-san :)

Follow and comment for more stories.