1-oh i'm alive what a shocker

When Percy could think again he was somewhere black, Percy could see a man in front of him, a man that was breathtakingly beautiful and he was a guy. The strange man had some intense black hair, that the light couldn't catch it, eyes that had every color that was imaginable that it seemed to swallow his very being and will, a muscular and lean body with a milk chocolate brown color that seemed to be smooth like silk, like people would want to touch it.

The strange man smiled, Percy felt happy when he smiled, "hello, I'm Order," the man said, Percy could feel his mouth move even if he didn't do it, "do you know who I am?" The man asked, tilting his head when the man started laughing, Percy felt more happy than he did, Percy didn't want him to stop laughing, eventually the man did, he pulled him into a hug, the strange man had placed his cheek on top of Percy's head and sighed.

"I got so much to teach you, you are my son, and I, am your father." The strange man said, 'he's my father?' Percy thought, 'wasn't Poseidon's his father?'  Percy thought, while his arms laid limply by his side, unsure of if he should trust the male completely, "do I have a name?" Percy felt himself asking, the strange man had a thoughtful look on his face, then spoke up, "not yet, what do you think of 'Demetri'?" The strange man asked, Percy thought about it, he could feel something click in his mind, that's it.

"It's perfect," Percy muttered then reluctantly placed his head on the other's chest, since they were just there to enjoy each other's company, after that Percy didn't know how long it was until they broke apart, then looked Percy in the eye, Percy could feel himself getting sucked into the beauty of his eyes, it was then that Percy couldn't look away. Percy knew that he would do whatever he asked of himself without asking, even if he asked him to kill himself, Percy wouldn't care.

"Now then, shall we start you on your training?" The strange man, Order, said, Percy felt himself nodding a yes. The man smiled, then took Percy's hand in his, then lead him somewhere, it was after that Percy saw memories of lessons that Order once taught him, he saw his little sister, Chaos being born from out of nowhere.

Chaos was a beautiful, but not as breathtaking as their father, Percy saw her grow up without the knowledge of him, and their father's existence and created the universe, Order taught Percy all he could only to say that he'd be as powerful as he is, that was until their little brother End, made a catastrophic mistake. Demetri had his last lesson in manipulation with Order, when they felt an after wave of an explosion, they teleported to the planet only to see a fast and disappearing explosion that to have once been a planet, in front of them stood End, he had a serious look on his face looked at the explosion.

Order told Demetri to hide for now, since he didn't want his siblings to know that Demetri existed yet, Demetri had to hide fast, while hiding his aura to make it impossible to feel, Order stepped in front of End. "What are you doing, son?" Order asked, End was surprised then shook his head, while trying to focus on the expanding pressure wave. Order moved again, so Order stood in front of End. Forcing End to make the mistake, looking directly in their Order's eyes and Demetri could feel how his will crumble against Order's, End's body got relaxed while he looked into their father's eyes, all while getting a stupid smile on his face along with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"What are you doing, son?" Father asked again, when End finally spoke up, "I was trying to contain the pressure wave from the explosion, so that it wouldn't destroy the other galaxies nearby." End said, only for Order to get a shock look on his face, then a scared one, 'Demetri' Order shouted within Demetri's mind, only for Demetri to know what he needed to do, Demetri just hoped that he could do it in time.

Demetri teleported near the explosion to gather his powers, Demetri then pushed his arms in front of himself to send the power wave against the pressure wave. They collided only for Demetri's powers started to seep out of him while he was trying to prevent it from expanding, so it was harder to contain, the explosion died down then disappeared as Demetri's powers ran out of him in large floods, Demetri barely had the power to stay where he was, by now.

"Father," Demetri said weakly, Order turned around as fast as he could then teleported to him, Order took Demetri into his arms when Demetri started to flicker, "no, no, no, son. You're not fading, I won't allow it." Order said, causing Demetri to chuckle weakly, "we can't fade dumbbell, only losing our bodies, but not our minds," Demetri said weakly, causing Order to smile sheepishly, then kissed Demetri's forehead, "We'll see each other again, sometime, be it thousands or millions of years, we'll see each other again, I promise." Demetri said just when his mind faded into the void to rest for when he would be strong enough to be reborn as new.

It was as Demetri predicted it had been thousand years and Order wasn't all that happy, until he felt it on earth, that his son's mind had been reborn, slowly he pulled himself out of his depression of his son dying in his arms. Still though Chaos nor End knew about Demetri, but they weren't all that stupid, they knew, but never asked because they respected their father, but they were curious to has how and why their father was pulling himself out of his depression, now.