6- a reunion in the making in who's mind?

It was a sad day on Havoc, it was the day that Order, Demetri, and Ali were going to Olympus, Order said that Chaos and End has already sent their elite group to aid the Gods, that they were going after they've made an appearance. Demetri still held a grudge against the Gods, since they took his mother away from him, the only one that Demetri semi respectes is Hestia, since she was the only Goddess that didn't trust Killian MacMillan. Demetri heard a knock at the door, Order peeked his inside of the room, "Demetri? Alithinó? Chaos has just presented her presence along with her elite group to the Olympians,  we need to go." Order said, Demetri nodded and walked over to Order, Order held Demetri's small hand in his, while following Order to lead him to a portal where Demetri could see the Olympian Throne Room, Demetri took a deep breath to steel his nerves then walked after Order through the portal.

There was a council meeting on Olympus, in the Olympian Throne Room, it had been Ten Years since the Gods had banished Perseus Jackson, the Gods had invented to capture Perseus Jackson, so they could use him, if there ever was a war against one of their enemies but when they sent the Hunters to hunt him down, Percy seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

After every year, everyone has lost hope, except for Hestia, Percy's former friends like Clarisse, the Stolls, Katie, Grover, Nico, Thalia along with the seven, but minus Annabeth, told the stories of his quests to the younger campers to preserve his memory at the campfires. They're the only ones that regretted what they've done along with Chiron, Annabeth was thought of as a slut now, since she broke up with Killian after he cheated on her with an Aphrodite girl,Annabeth has about twenty boyfriends every year.

Annabeth's hurbis got worse after Athena told Annabeth that Annabeth was her favorite child, all the Cabin Heads were now immoral along with Rachel, the rest of the seven, Annabeth, Killian, the Stolls, Clarisse, Thalia, Katie, Reyna, Rachel and Chiron were standing at the entrance to the throne room, only to see the Olympians arguing like usual. They walked in, when the Gods started to notice them, they bowed towards the Gods, all the campers sat at their parents feet with Reyna and Chiron standing beside Hestia near the hearth, Rachel sat at Apollo's feet.

Zeus shot his master blot towards the sky, declaring that the meeting had begun, most of the campers rolled their eyes at Zeus, but Zeus didn't notice. "We need to declare that a war message has been sent from Tartarus and Ouranus," Zeus said, causing all the campers to gasp, minus Annabeth and Killian they had smirks on their faces, Zeus continued to speak, "they have asked us to step down from our thrones, they will declare that if we don't they'll start a war against us, Chaos and her brother End, has agreed to aid us in this war with their elite group." Zeus said, when Zeus finished talking there was a swirling portal that ripped up the air, a beautiful woman and a man along with them was a group of hooded figures, stepped out.

All the Gods and campers bowed to the woman and man all except Hestia,  Hestia got up from her sitting position at the hearth to walk towards the woman, the Gods sent her warning glances towards her, but Hestia ignored them. Hestia walked until she was in front of the woman, the most unexpected thing happened, they hugged each other, "Chaos, it's good to see you again," Hestia said.

"I think so too, how have you been? I do hope your siblings hasn't done anything that they may regret." The now revealed person named Chaos, said. "Sadly they have," Hestia said a little sad, causing Chaos to frown, but Chaos knew that Hestia would tell her, and she was right, "ten years ago, they banished Perseus Jackson because of his brother, who said that he found papers that had text that the Gods couldn't even read, they said that they were about plots to overthrow the Gods. They believed his brother when he had no proof and disowned then banished Perseus." Hestia said with so much poison dripping from her voice.

The Gods were shocked that Hestia seemed to hate them so much, and with what she told Chaos, the elite group looked at each other with what looked like surprise mixed with disgust, along with Chaos and End. Only this time End spoke up, "then it is a much bigger possibility that we'll lose." End said casually, like it was not a problem, the Gods were once again shocked to say the least, "why, he's just a weak mortal?" Zeus said surprise lacing his tone, "because he's not weak, he's the strongest demigod to ever exist. Now, do you know where he is?" Chaos asked, causing an awkward silence to take over the throne room, "you don't know, do you." Chaos said, though it was more of a statement than a question, causing there to be another awkward silence in the throne room.