5- a thousand dreams oh my its been years

Demetri was walking through the hallway from his room towards the throne room, Ali was sitting on Demetri's shoulder, picking at his hair like he did often when they were nervous. Demetri should probably explain what he meant with 'we', Ali and Demetri had their minds combined, they could hear each other thoughts and feelings, they were often thinking and feeling the same way all the time, they could feel each other about six miles, which was ten kilometres, they could see through each other's eyes if it was needed.

They were nervous because Order, wanted them to go on their most important mission, 'that they ever had'. They have been on many missions, ever since their training was over for about eight hundred years ago, with their training they learned all they knew about their link, Demetri's powers along with Ali's powers, Demetri could control everything that every God, Titans, Primordial, along with what Chaos and End could control. Ali could see what people wanted the most, Ali could see into the future, past, and present, for example the one time that Ali and Demetri were supposed to end a war on a planet, they went to help the rebellion to take down the emperor, they did.

Then Ali discovered that the leader of the rebellion was going to be just as bad as the emperor, so they put someone that was going to be good on the throne instead, Demetri hasn't changed his appearance since the day, Order had told him who he really was. Demetri had stopped calling himself 'percy' a long time ago, now he was Demetri, prince of the Void, firstborn child of Order, heir to the planet Havoc, the infamous and unknown soldier, Ílios of the Void, holder of the twin daggers, Asyu, that was Moon and Water. The sword was Earth and the Bow Light, companion of Alithinó, the raven orcale, and all the things he did on Earth as Percy Jackson.

Demetri knew he meant companion because he didn't own his best friend, that would be cruel, Demetri has gone on many missions over the thousands of years, the last he has been to Earth, he did some mission when he was still training but they were only small missions. When Demetri is on missions for Order, he wore midnight blue and black clothes, midnight armor, a cape that had a hood and a arm cover over his left forearm, black boots, gloves, pants, a t shirt under the armor, of course an earpiece for communication with Order, Ali didn't have armor because he really didn't need any.

Order has been acting a bit weird lately, Order has been away from the few meals they ate in the last few weeks, Order has been distant and in the clouds. It made Demetri sick because that's exactly like what his former friends did before they betrayed him, when they reached the big double doors to Order's throne room, they walked in without making a sound. The guards that were beside doors bowed towards Demetri when he walked past them, they've told them not to bow to him, the guards haven't stopped, so they've given up on that.

Demetri and Ali saw Order passing in front of the thrones, muttering to himself, even if they were six feet away from Order, they could still hear him, "what should I to him? I can't just tell him that he must go, then it won't work. He must do it by his own will, otherwise I can't send him away, ooh, what should I do, what should I do, what should I do," Order muttered under his breath, Order finally saw that Demetri was in the throne room, Order had a look of shock then worry, but Demetri knew that the worry was fake, just like his former 'friends' worry. Demetri looked at him with disbelief and anger, Demetri slowly backed away from him towards the doors, "Demetri, I..." Order said.

"Don't, even think about it. You planned to just use me, huh? Get me in a false feeling of safety, then send me away to some mission, that I would die trying to complete. Just like when I died the first or what!" Demetri hissed out in a cold bitter tone, only for Order to look shocked about Demetri mention the first time, he had died in Order's arms, "what? What do you mean with 'the first time?' Son, I didn't want you to die that time either!" Order said, matching Demetri's tone.