Where in the Universe?! - 1

My eyes flutter open to sickeningly bright lights. I hear something...someone.

"Sa-.....Saku.....Sakura!" I heard a familiar, but odd voice call out.

As my vision began to focus I found myself staring into the very worried but relieved face of my masked friend. My throat felt like it was on fire and the lights were making it hard for my eyes to focus. As my eyes slowly adjusted I took note of our surroundings, White blank walls, a massive mirror covering one wall, a desk, and four chairs. The room felt clinical.

" I don't have much time to explain but we need to get out of here now. Can you move?" He asked frantically.

It was at this moment that I tried to move. I had been sitting in one of the chairs with my head lying to the side, resting on the table. I first tried to pick my head up but nothing happened. I then tried to move my hands and again, nothing happened. At last, I tried to move my legs but still nothing. Was I paralyzed? I attempted to speak only to fail when suddenly, a pain that I can only describe as hellish ran through my body. I tried to scream, tried to speak but still, there was nothing, and then everything stopped, I couldn't hear, see, or move. My blood felt as though it had turned to ice, expanding and ripping my body apart from the inside. At some point, I found my voice signified by a guttural scream. Eventually, I stopped screaming and the pain resided as a warm, comforting feeling washed over me. It was Chakra, such a familiar presence that I had somehow failed to notice was absent. The pain I had felt was Chakra rushing into my body as if it had been completely void of it. Was that even possible? Without Chakra, I should've died so how-

"Sakura wake up, you need to move, I know it hurts but I need you to move." Said a desperate voice. Desperate? This can't be good.

"Ka- kashi?"

I opened my eyes slowly, my body aching. Kakashi was standing and was breathing ragged. I could tell from what was visible that his face had gone completely pale so I could only assume he had undergone the same pain. After a few deep breaths, I eventually found enough strength to pull myself off of the ground only for my knees to buckle. Fortunately, before I hit the ground a pair of arms reached out and grabbed onto my shoulders, stabilizing me.

"Sakura, We don't have much time, two people are going to walk through that door at any moment and I need you to punch through this wall so we can escape, can you do that?" He said pointing to the wall beside us. It seemed like I didn't have much of a choice so I nodded not understanding the severity of the situation.

"Good, I'm not sure where we are currently being held but it's most likely an enemy village so no matter what you need to get back to Konoha do you understand?" He asked, I once again nodded my head and right on cue the door swung open.

I labored to the nearest wall and pulled my fist back channeling all my power into my first. I could feel every inch of my body telling me to stop but I didn't have much of a choice and before the men had time to react I had busted through the wall in a single punch. The two men looked surprised, scared even but once the initial shock had settled they rushed into action. The older more rugged-looking one cast long fabric ropes after us. Fortunately, Kakashi was able to deflect it and we made it out of the room only to find ourselves in a hallway made entirely of metal.

"Kakashi I don't know how many walls I can take down in this state, especially metal ones." I said grimly, wincing as we ran.

"Then you should save all your energy to get rid of any walls that block our path ok? I'll take care of the rest" He said and before I could even respond he had swept me off my feet and into his arms.

Lights began blaring red and alarms went off throughout the building. Kakashi started to run and I could hear footsteps behind us getting closer as we slowed. As we met yet another dead end I gathered chakra in my fist and took down another wall. A shooting pain like before ravaged my body and I barely managed to stay conscious. Kakashi kept running though significantly slower than before and that's when we ran into our first live opponent. An extremely large man standing in our way. His body took up the entire hall so there was no way around him which meant we needed to go through.