Friends?

"Hi there, We wanted to stop by and welcome you to UA!" Said the girl.

"Uh Hi, it's nice to meet you..." At the moment I was too busy worrying about my appearance for introductions to matter. My clothes were the same ones I had arrived in, they were dirty and in some places singed. I hadn't looked in a mirror but I'm sure my hair was a mess as well. Before the girl could respond like a savior Aizawa rounded the corner and hurried over when he saw the third years.

"Oh Hi Eraserhead! We were just introducing ourselves to the new transfer student! I was a bit surprised because she looks a little young to be a third year!" Said the girl.

"Yeah good to see you Eraserhead!" Said the blonde boy and the other boy just gave a nod.

"Good to see you third years and Hado that's because she isn't a third year. She will be enrolling as a first-year alongside her friend who should be here soon." He said which piqued her interest even more.

"Oh wow, two first years how exciting! Well it's nice to meet you my name is Mirio Togata and I'll be here to help you so let me know if you ever need anything!" The blonde said, giving me a huge smile.

"And my name is Hado it's great to have another girl down the hall, My room's 103 so please stop by anytime~"

"Andimtamakiamajiki..." Said the quiet one and I could just barely make out what he was saying.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Sakura Haruno!" I said, they seem decently nice and it would be nice to have some friends. Not that they could ever replace Naruto, Ino, and the others back home but still.

"Well now that you've met I'm going to have to speak with Sakura for a moment so have a good evening third years, I'm sure you've got more than enough homework that needs attention." He grumbled and like that, they were off.

"So Kakashi?" I asked now that the others were gone.

"He's here, I lied to those three so they would leave us alone but I can take you to his room now. I should warn you he's still not awake..." He said and I could hear the pity in his voice.
He turned around and opened Kakashi's door and I saw him laid up with monitors and devices all around him. I decided I needed to do my own assessment because with my previous healing, he should be waking up soon but then again it could be that he just exhausted too much of his chakra in the first place. I lit my hands up with chakra and sure enough, he had just run himself out. I quickly ran to my room and grabbed a few chakra pills out of my bag before returning to feed him a few. Aizawa didn't say much deciding to sit back and watch our interaction but I didn't mind. I waited a few minutes and sure enough, I saw his eyes slowly begin to open, or at least one of them.

"Welcome back Kakashi." I said a smile forming on my lips. I noticed his eyes tense up as he saw Aizawa and he tried to sit up.

"Hey HEY Kakashi calm down it's ok we're safe I promise. He's not a foreign shinobi, he's not actually one at all.." I said pushing him back down.

"What?" Kakashi said his voice coming out horse.

"Look this is going to sound crazy but you have to bear with me here ok? We're not in the elemental nations anymore. Not the same world and maybe not even the same dimension." I said deciding to let him process what that meant for himself. It didn't take as long as I had anticipated but it was Kakashi after all.

"I see. I'm assuming you don't know how we ended up here do you?" He asked

"Unfortunately no, however, Aizawa here is helping us get a foot in the ground here and we'll be able to star-" I couldn't say it, the weight of the situation hit like a brick. Starting a new life, here, with Kakashi. Ha. It's almost comical.
After that there was silence for a few moments, Kakashi was processing still and I was done talking about it. Aizawa seemed to realize this and began explaining to Kakashi our new fate as students. He also went over the same things he did with me giving him clothes, a phone and a credit card. I ended up tuning most of it out but I was able to hear the door close telling me he had left.

"Sakura are you ok?" Kakashi asked and I almost laughed.

"Funny the one covered in bandages is the one asking that."

"Mhm well you were once my student after all so I suppose it's only natural after all. Plus it's not like you get thrown into a new dimension every day."

"That's for damn sure." I scoffed.

We ended up not talking for a while, just sitting in each other's presence. There wasn't much to say but the comfort of knowing I wasn't alone seemed to ease the pain of losing the life we had always known and I think Kakashi felt the same. Eventually, it got dark and the windows darkened, I didn't really want to be alone so I ended up passing out on his couch that night.

The next morning I was the first of the two of us awake and I decided to go back to my room and freshen up. I went through my bag changing into some black biker shorts and a red qipao dress overtop. I combed through my hair leaving my headband off as I left my room. I decided to venture down to the kitchen to see what there was to eat. I headed out to the elevator and on my way, I ran into Hado who offered to eat together. I agreed and together we headed down to the third
floor.

"So Haruno-Chan you want to become a hero right?" She asked

"Yeah, a hero. What about you Hado? Also please just call me Sakura there's no need to be formal" I said as the elevator lowered.

"You know it! I'm planning to do an internship with Prohero Ryukru the dragon hero this year!" Just then the elevator stopped and the doors opened. We stepped out into the common area which was mostly desolate other than Tamaki.

"TAMAKIIIII!" Yelled Nejiri whilst waving like crazy.