Friends? Pt. 2

"AMAJIKII!" Yelled Nejire whilst waving like crazy.

"Oh um hi..." He said his lips pulling into a line. He was sitting alone with what appeared to be homework in front of him.

"Mind if Sakura and I join you?" She said putting stuff down next to him before he was able to answer. I followed suit and as we headed further into the kitchen I felt a pair of eyes watching me, I turned around but there was no one watching.

"Sakura do you know how to cook? The school provides some ingredients so most people cook for themselves when class isn't in session."

"Yeah, I can cook a little bit but not very well, How about you?" I responded. I had some basic cooking skills so I could manage on trips and missions but cooking for myself wasn't something I had worried about thanks to my parents.

"Ah well I'm a terrible cook so I guess that means we need some hired help! HEYYYYYYY AMAJIKI GET OVER HERE!" She yelled and laughed as Amajiki reluctantly stood up. I watched a small blush cover his cheeks as he walked over to us.

"Amajiki here, as it turns out, is an excellent cook! So I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping us whip something up right?" She said asking him in an expectant manner.

"Like I do every time you're hungry Hado? You know me and Mirio can't always be the ones to cook for you...Plus I'm not that good of a cook anyways" He said and she pouted, I'm starting to learn that Nejire is very....bubbly. Amajiki pulled out a few pans and started prepping and I could tell that regardless of what he had said he didn't mind cooking. I waited to the side with Nejire patiently watching as he worked. In the end, he made enough food for all three of us.

"Wow Amajiki, You said you were that good of a cook but this looks amazing!" I said in awe. Maybe I'll ask him to teach me one day.

"Yeah you're the best Amajiki, thank you for the food~!" Nejire said digging into hers as I followed suit realizing I hadn't eaten much since I got here.

"Anytime.." Amajiki sighed and joined us.

"Hey Hey, so Sakura what kind of quirk do you have anyway I've been dying to know!" Nejire asked and I noticed Amajiki perked up as well.

"Hm oh yeah my quirk...I have super strength, how about you Nejire?" I replied not wanting to give too much away.

"WOW super strength! I never would have guessed it but that's so cool! Most people with strength-enhancing quirks look all big and muscly but you don't look that strong at all!" She exclaimed. It was interesting to hear that, back home it wasn't unusual for people's physiques to not align with their strength but I guess that wasn't the case here.

"That seems like it would be an advantage people wouldn't know how strong you actually are.." Amajiki said chiming in quietly, I had taken him as super anti-social but maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought.

"You're right I'm sure that's going to make villains underestimate you big time! But to answer your question, my quirk is called wavelength! It allows me to produce spiraling volts of electricity at varying outputs!" She said pointing her fists outward.

"That's cool, you'll have to show me sometime! Oh and Amajiki I'm curious, what's your quirk?" Nejire's quirk didn't seem to be anything crazy. After all I'd seen plenty of Jutsu that were very similar so I wonder if his will be something like a Jutsu as well.

"It's called Manifest and it um...." In the middle of talking, he paused. I could see him panic and his face went white. He started mumbling something about... potatoes?...before turning and facing the wall.

"Amajiki?" I questioned.

"Imgoingbacktomyroomnow" He said quickly before standing up abruptly and rushing to the elevators.

"Sorry Sakura, he just does that sometimes when he gets nervous he doesn't mean to be rude. Amajiki is a little shy so it might take him a while to get used to you!"

"Oh ok, Well I guess I need to get back to my room too, my friend's probably waiting on me." I said as Ipacked up the leftover food to take back to Kakashi. Nejire and I parted ways before I made my way back to Kakashi's room. I unlocked the door with the keycard he gave me earlier and walked in. Kakashi was up and moving whcich ment he was recovering well. He had gotten up and seemed to have taken a shower while I was gone, His hair was dripping wet but he was still in his old clothes.

"Hey I brought some breakfast. Also, your mission bag that has some of your clothes in it is in my room, I can go grab it while you eat if you want." I said and he nodded, opening the food I had set down. I left to my room and grabbed his bag up off the floor, luckily I remembered to take one thing out of it before I returned to Kakashi's room, bag in hand.

"Here you go" I said tossing him the bag, he rummaged through the contents quickly and a small look of disappointment crossed his face before he headed to the bathroom to change. A few moments later he walked out in a fresh pair of gray sweats and a Black compression shirt. Both items were a little baggy on him since he had somehow deaged upon our arrival here but for the most part, they fit fine. He had a new mask on as well as an eye patch which he had kept in his bag for emergencies.

"So we're going to be students again, how ironic." Kakashi said messing with the phone I assumed Aizawa had given him.

"Yeah we are. I think tha-" I was interrupted by a loud ding coming from my phone. I sighed and grabbed it out of my thigh holster then looked down. I had a message for Aizawa. I opened it and showed it to Kakashi
——————————————————————————————————————————————
Aizawa: Hey how's Kakashi doing?
Sakura: hes doing well
Aizawa: Do you think he'd be able to participate in an entrance exam tomorrow? It would require him to be fully recovered. I would like you to participate as well.
Sakura: he said he can do it
Sakura: what kind of exam is it
Aizawa: It'll consist of a written portion and a special physical exam, you two have already been accepted into the school however the teachers want to see what you're capable of firsthand.
Sakura: ok thats fine
Aizawa: Great I'll come get you both tomorrow morning.
——————————————————————————————————————————————
"Well Kakashi, Looks like we've got a test to take." I said and he flopped backward on the bed.