Our New Home

As we rode through the city in the...Car. I got to see an abundance of new technology. We had things like TVs back home but in this world, they had ones that were massive and attached to the sides of buildings displaying messages and ads. Screens were everywhere and the sheer amount of people located in this one city was overwhelming. I watched through my widow in sheer amazement, I wouldn't have even noticed we had arrived if not for Aizawa gently tapping my shoulder.

"Well Sakura, Welcome to UA." I turned to his side and standing there was a massive gate guardian an even larger building accompanied by several smaller buildings off to the side.

"Wow..." That was all I could say. Aizawa got out of the car and held the door as I got out. I just followed in silence as we walked closer and closer to the school. We ended up taking a side road to one of the smaller buildings.

"This dormitory is usually reserved for third-year hero course students who need greater access to the training facilities here however since you're a special case you've been permitted to stay here as well." He said as we entered the building. The first floor resembled a lobby area hosting nothing but elevators and a desk with a humanoid metal box sitting behind it.

"Hello, how may I assist you today?" Said the box and I watched as it had a complete conversation with Aizawa.

"Alright Sakura come back here with me, We're going to need to take a picture of you for your ID badge." I nodded my head and sat in the designated spot. I chose not to smile and the photo snapped. A few minutes later I was holding a small plastic card with my photo.

"Sakura Haruno, Class 1A, Quirk: Confidential?" I said reading the contents of the card aloud.

"Yes, we don't exactly have a way to quantify your power so we decided it'd be best to keep it under wraps." He explained.

We left the front desk area and headed towards a set of metal doors that opened with the push of a button. It opened to reveal a small metal room. Functioning as a lift it took us up several floors to floor 7. The hallway split into two and Aizawa guided me down the one to the right. We went all the way down to the end of the hall and stopped between two rooms.

"Ok so here's your room number 707 and adjacent to it is Kakashi's which will be 708. I'm you can understand why we couldn't put you in the same room." He said pointing to the two rooms.

"I mean I guess so but it wouldn't have been a big deal either way, my team was all boys back home, and when you're out on a mission you don't get the luxury of privacy," I said but I was a little excited to have my own room.

"Oh...Well anyways there should be a few things in your room and the door can only unlock when you press your ID to this scanner." He said pointing to the scanner next to the handle.

I tapped it and sure enough, a little light turned green and I was able to open the door. I was slightly underwhelmed when I walked in as the room was bare minus a bed, desk, and small dresser off to the side. On the plus side, the room did have a nice window that overlooked the campus so that was always nice. What intrigued me the most about the room was the small box sitting on the bed. Aizawa walked in behind me and went straight for the box opening it.

"So these things have been provided for you by the school..First off we have your school Uniforms." He said lifting out three stacks of neatly folded clothes. I walked over to them and picked them up to examine; One long-sleeve and two short-sleeve dress shirts, one vest, one jacket, three skirts, two ties, five pairs of socks, and, finally a pair of brown dress shoes as well as one gym uniform.

"I hope these fit as we estimated on sizing but if not let the robot at the front desk know and we'll have a new pair sent. As for laundry, the third floor holds a common area including a laundry room and kitchen." Aizawa said picking up the next thing from the box. It was a small black rectangle.

"So Sakura this is a phone, you just tap on the screen to access the systems you need, and if you would like there is a way to set a password as well. If you open it and click on the phone icon you can make calls. If you click the speech bubble you can send messages to people. As of now the only number in there is mine but feel free to get as many as you want." He said before handing me the device. His explanation was a little confusing but I'd be able to figure it out on my own. I stuffed the device in my backpack before looking at the next thing Aizawa got out of the box.

"Ok here's the last thing, It's called a credit card and you can use it to buy things at almost every store here. The school has preloaded it with a monthly balance that you can spend on whatever you want just don't spend it all in one place." He said handing me the card.

I think he could tell I was a little overwhelmed because he then told me that I could rest for a while alone until Kakashi arrived. Once he left I plopped onto the bed determined to figure out this phone thing and after messing around for about an hour I felt pretty confident using it. As I was putting my new clothes into the dresser I heard a knock at the door. I walked up and opened it only to be greeted by two overly excited faces and one that wouldn't even meet my gaze.

"Um Hello?" Aizawa had said that we would be living in the third-year dorms but I didn't expect to have to talk to someone so soon!

"Hi there, We wanted to stop by and welcome you to UA!"