Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Hearing that her aunt had invited the Chu family as guests, Jiang Yuyuan looked in the mirror and dressed up.

The sixteen-year-old girl has watery eyes and a fair complexion. She doesn't need to apply makeup at all, but she wears heavy makeup.

Qingshuang was confused: "Are you being too grand?"

There are two advantages to being solemn. One is to satisfy the cousin and feel that she has done her best, and the other is to make the Chu family unhappy.

Zuge is a scholar and literati. He is probably a little lonely and advocates the beauty of nature. He will definitely not appreciate her wearing such colorful makeup, so she will have an excuse then.

"Mr. Chu is the only son of the Chu family. If I marry him, I will be the mistress in the future. Of course, I can't appear too immature."

Qingshuang suddenly realized: "That's it. I wonder why you are acting out of character. You are so considerate that it is not in vain for the princess to test the princess for you, and you are dedicated to promoting this marriage."

Actually, it would be quite interesting for Chu Yin to call her "sister-in-law" if it were to happen.

It's a pity that she only has Lu Jingzhuo in her heart.

Sure enough, Princess Baocheng quickly sent someone to invite her.

After Emperor Jianxing made Jiangxian the Marquis of Xuanning, he also gave him a house, which was the palace of the Zhou Dynasty in his early years. There was a summer house built on the flowing water, surrounded by flowers and trees. It was indeed an excellent place to escape the summer heat, so the banquet was Right here.

Princess Baocheng used the name of her eldest son, so Jiang Lin had to show up and receive Chuge.

The two started talking about playing chess.

Princess Baocheng chatted with Mrs. Chu.

"I just went to see Ayin last time. If you want to know anything, just ask me."

It was easy for her daughter to meet each other when she was in Qingzhou, but it was different when she entered the East Palace. Emperor Jianxing and Empress Jiang had to agree. For this reason, she didn't want to cause trouble to her daughter and only communicated at critical moments.

Mrs. Chu said: "Thank you very much. I just want to know how Ayin is doing."

This body is really not that good.

Anyone who comes to Guishui needs to see an imperial doctor. Princess Baocheng said: "She is a little weak, but don't worry. There are so many imperial doctors in the palace. What symptoms can't be cured? I have also told Jing Zhuo to take more care of A Yin."

Her prince-in-law and her daughter were separated before, and she was often worried that it would affect their relationship. Now Princess Baocheng said she would take care of her, but she didn't know whether it was true or not.

Mrs. Chu smiled on her face and said, "It's an honor for Ayin to have my uncle take care of me."

"When this summer is over, Ayin will probably be healthier. When the Mid-Autumn Festival comes, I will mention it to the emperor and let your family come to the palace to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival. Then you can reunite with Ayin."

"That's too much trouble for you."

"It's okay. I'll go to the palace as usual. It's just a piece of cake."

Every word she spoke showed her status. Her care for the Chu family hinted that the marriage between the two families would be beneficial to the Chu family. However, Mrs. Chu thought that even so, she could not let her son marry Jiang Yuyuan at will. This was not an exchange. , the conditions must be equal, my son may like it.