Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Dong Ling was also a little confused.

He didn't expect that he just asked about the ointment, and Tao Shangshu told him that he was careless and deaf.

The prince is the crown prince, and he is really going to be injured. Can Tao Shangshu afford to delay the prince's treatment?

However, no matter what Dong Ling thought in his heart, he did not dare to confront Tao Shangshu.

Tao Shangshu was the Minister of the Ministry of Personnel, and was named the Crown Prince and Taifu by Emperor Jianxing. At that time, Emperor Jianxing had other officials speaking to Tao Shangshu. If the prince did not listen attentively, the officials could punish him.

The word "Zi Zi" has multiple meanings upon closer examination. Regardless of how other officials understood it, Tao Duzhong must have felt that "Zi Zi" was "Zi Zi", so he dared to speak so bluntly.

Dong Ling said in a low voice: "It's just a slave talking too much, it has nothing to do with His Highness."

Seeing him excusing himself, Lu Jingzhuo secretly felt ashamed.

He had always been attentive and serious in his lectures, and he had often been praised by lecturers in Chunhui Pavilion over the years. Unexpectedly, one day his boat capsized in the gutter because of Chu Yin.

Of course, he didn't feel that he had made a big mistake. Chu Yin was his wife, and it was understandable that he should be concerned about her. But he shouldn't think of her at this time, and he shouldn't suddenly ask Dong Ling to get some ointment!

Lu Jingzhuo said frankly: "I was distracted and I have offended the Grand Master. Please forgive me."

Admit mistakes and don't show off. His Highness the Crown Prince's attitude is very upright. Tao Shangshu was satisfied and said calmly: "I won't do it next time." However, as an official, I know His Highness the Crown Prince's character very well. How much? A little strange.

If it was a major government matter, it would be understandable for the prince to be a little distracted, but the fact that he handed the note to a chamberlain and caused the chamberlain to chatter non-stop shows that it was not a major matter.

Tao Shangshu really didn't understand the reason.

Listening to Tao Shangshu's explanation voice again, Dong Ling did not dare to speak. He only looked at the rice paper in his hand again and again, and secretly looked at Lu Jingzhuo, trying to find any injuries on his body.

Lu Jingzhuo, however, was focused on nothing else and never thought of Chu Yin again.

It wasn't until Youshi, after listening to the class, that he asked Dong Ling to go to Tai Hospital to get medicine.

Dong Ling worried about it for more than an hour and asked anxiously: "You are really not injured? If not, why do you need the ointment?"

Is it necessary to hide his injury? But the ointment was for Chu Yin, and he didn't want to say it. Lu Jingzhuo glanced at Dong Ling coldly.

Seeing that he was impatient, Dong Ling hurriedly shut up and went to the hospital.

Lu Jingzhuo had just left Chunhui Pavilion when he saw a chamberlain from Qianqing Palace running over, wiping his sweat.

"Your Highness, Your Majesty invites you."

Summoning him at this time was determined to be an important matter.

Could it be related to the shipping company I asked about earlier and ordered him to supervise the construction of the shipping ship? Either it's a matter of resuming business...