Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Chu Yin never dreamed that one day Lu Jingzhuo would be dissatisfied with her performance in kissing and ask her to kiss him.

The wife, who raised her head and opened her almond-shaped eyes with clear black and white eyes, was very surprised.

Lu Jingzhuo asked, "What's wrong?"

"I'm thinking, Your Highness would never speak like this before."

He knows this matter better than anyone else.

But when it comes to change, among them, he cannot compare to Chu Yin.

Lu Jingzhuo admitted, "Yes," he stroked her cheek with his fingers, "If you want to think about it, I can wait."

When she asked him to kiss her, he asked her to wait, which led to complaints, "It's not like I've never kissed you before, so why did you want to take so long?"

At that time, he thought she was bold and shameless, but now he wanted her to change back again.

Chu Yin's eyes flickered slightly, like a firefly on a summer night: "What if I want to think about you for half a day, or for a whole day?"

Of course it's okay, Lu Jingzhuo said: "It's up to you, but it's up to me whether you're satisfied or not."

He satisfied her then.

Chu Yin heard the implication and immediately put her arms around his neck.

Kissing also takes a lot of energy. If he makes trouble and says he is dissatisfied, she might kiss him to pieces.

But if you don't kiss him, doesn't that mean you're pushing him away?

He finally became hot, and she was not stupid enough to refuse.

She put her lips together.

His hands immediately fell to his waist.

Although he was reborn, he had little experience in kissing in his previous life, and Chu Yin was not good at it.

Not knowing how to satisfy him, she thought for a moment and stretched out her tongue to lick it.

Like feathers, it tickles people's hearts.

His eyes changed slightly and he said hoarsely: "Continue."

But she didn't dare to lick his lips like this anymore, because she felt his burning heat in an instant. Her menstrual period was not healed, and she aroused his arousal. How should she solve it? Although I learned it when I got married, I have never tried it.

She has no idea what will happen when she actually does it.

As for Lu Jingzhuo...

I don't know if he understands this, but with his current attitude, if he really wanted it, he would probably ask it directly without any blush.

Chu Yin stopped licking and only penetrated his mouth with the tip of her tongue, gently licking his lips.

After a while, she asked: "Are you satisfied, Your Highness?"

He didn't say anything, he just held the back of her head and kissed her back.

She didn't dare, but he dared. Chu Yin felt that he had made her angry, and her lips and tongue couldn't bear it. Just as she was about to push him, she heard her son's voice coming from the window: "Daddy, ah , Daddy is kissing Mommy!"

Lu Jingzhuo raised his head and found Xiaodou standing ten feet away with Lu Jue on his back.

Not very close, but enough to see clearly.