Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

This never happened in the previous life.

She didn't understand why her father-in-law made such a decision.

Are you dissatisfied with her as your daughter-in-law? But she asked herself that she had not made any mistakes after her rebirth, and even made meritorious deeds. Her father-in-law had also rewarded her for this... What happened that caused her father-in-law's attitude to change drastically?

Chu Yin was very confused and aggrieved, but since he was the elder and the emperor, she could not disobey: "If there are really sensible and talented people who can share the burden and help my daughter-in-law, that would be a good thing."

Look, how clever this is.

The implication is that she can completely accept the concubine, but the concubine must be measured and cannot disturb the order of the East Palace.

But women never win over men just by being "governor and sensible". Emperor Jianxing glanced at her calm and beautiful face, thinking, what the eldest son likes must not be the "virtue" of his wife here, right?

Emperor Jianxing took the two children down on his knees and said, "Jue'er and Zhen'er look tired. Please take them back to have a rest."

Chu Yin agreed and left Qianqing Palace with the two children.

I was happy when I left, but full of sadness when I came back.

It's not that she's really afraid of Lu Jingzhuo's concubine, she's afraid of variables, especially those that happen to her father-in-law, because once his thoughts are different from those in his previous life, it will definitely affect everything in the future.

But unfortunately, she couldn't guess the reason for this change, which made her a little at a loss.

The two children were still young and could not understand what their grandfather had just said. They were carefree. Lu Jue pulled her mother's sleeves and asked: "Mom, you borrowed my horse before. What will you do?" Don't you know how to break a horse?"

If you draw a gourd and draw a ladle, you can fold it naturally. It is rare to find the trick and fold something else.

"When mother is free, I will break a pair of horses for you."

"Okay, okay!" Lu Jue was very happy and immediately asked, "I want a white and red horse, like the horse my father and mother ride!"

"Okay." Chu Yin agreed and looked at his daughter, "Zhen'er, do you want it?"

Lu Zhen shook her head: "I don't want a horse, I want red pomegranates, purple grapes..."

"..."

It was so difficult, Chu Yin said: "It will take a while."

After talking to the children, her mood improved slightly.

No matter how things develop, as long as she does her duty well and doesn't make mistakes, no matter how dissatisfied her father-in-law is, he can't abolish her as the princess without any reason. All she has to do is stick to herself. position and wait and see what happens.

As for Lu Jingzhuo, she trusted him, but she didn't know how to tell him about this.

The father-in-law did not mention the concubine explicitly. If she did, she would be suspected of stirring up trouble behind her back. If her father-in-law found out, it would be her fault. Lu Jingzhuo would know sooner or later anyway.

As she expected, within three days, Emperor Jianxing made it clear to his son.

He first tested what Lu Jingzhuo had learned in class, and then said that the East Palace was not lively enough and a few more children should be added.