Chapter 81-91 (end)

Chapter 81

Maybe he wasn't just pretending, but he had really changed.

So in her eyes, his words and deeds were weird and unreasonable.

But why?

Chu Yin asked: "Will you marry whomever I ask you to marry?"

"You always have to discuss it with your mother, don't you? And my mother has always liked you and will definitely agree. Of course I will not object." It is impossible for him to be alone with his future wife. Unlike his sister-in-law, she is a woman and can interact with those girls. Contact, it will definitely be better than him to understand whether it is appropriate to get along with him.

Chu Yin was speechless for a moment and stretched out his hand to rub his forehead.

Lu Jingrui thought that she was afraid of ruining his life, so he thought for a moment and said: "My eldest brother married you, and he initially obeyed his parents' orders. Now, don't you and your eldest brother have a very good relationship? I believe I will be the same, so sister-in-law Don't worry, your vision must be good." My sister-in-law will definitely choose a wife for him, because her kindness and concern for him are all sincere and not mixed with any interests. Out of blood and family ties, it is very simple.

He felt that Chu Yin cared more about him than his biological mother.

The closeness and trust shown in those peach blossom eyes surrounded her like a gurgling stream.

Chu Yin felt unspeakably awkward for a moment.

I really don't know where he got the confidence. She was originally planning to choose a Yue family for him that would be of no help to him. It was definitely not the Duke of Wei in his previous life.

After taking a sip of hot tea, she said, "I'll think about it after I go back." She stood up and left.

He sent her to the entrance of the palace, and then hesitated: "Sister-in-law, actually I am not in a hurry to get a wife. If possible, can I postpone it to next year..." If she can get a wife as soon as she is cured, it will probably be this year. He was a little reluctant to move out of the palace.

"Well," Chu Yin was a little confused, "I will talk to my mother."

If you don't fully understand his thoughts, maybe you shouldn't let him go easily.

After he left, she couldn't find a chance to test him.

In the evening, she mentioned this matter to Lu Jingzhuo.

"Your Majesty, do you think it would be better for my third brother to get married sooner or later?"

Lu Jingzhuo didn't think too much about it: "He will be twenty next year. If it is later than next year, he should marry a wife... You can also choose for him first, and then please come to the palace and let him see it. I will definitely marry him..." ‌Marry a ‌girl of your own choice."

"He also said that he would completely let me make the decision, but I said no."

"Really?" Lu Jingzhuo raised his eyebrows, "The third brother is really a child, how can I not care about this matter?"

Children?

Chu Yin thought of the look in Lu Jingrui's eyes today and really felt that he was a bit naive like a child.

You shouldn't face her.

It really made her uncomfortable.

She was originally considered an enemy and tried every means to get rid of her, but in the end she trusted her so much. It was really...