Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Lu Jingchen had been staring at Jiang Yuyuan that day, and he had some knowledge of the inside story, but he pretended to know nothing about it.

"Sister-in-law, I don't know for sure. I just heard from cousin Jiang that Miss Jiang made a mistake a few days ago and angered her aunt, so her uncle sent her to Xuzhou."

"..."

What's going on?

Xuzhou seems to be Jiang Yuyuan's hometown.

Jiang Yuyuan actually left the capital?

Did she make a mistake in Tuer Mountain and was sent away?

No wonder I didn't see her that day, and no wonder Princess Baocheng's face was so ugly. Chu Yin's eyes flickered on Lu Jingzhuo's face, and he had already noticed the clues.

If just like before, Jiang Yuyuan took the opportunity to chat with Lu Jingzhuo, the secret would definitely not be exposed. This time she must have used some means to anger Princess Baocheng, which led to this. result.

Of course Chu Yin liked to hear it.

In her previous life, Jiang Yuyuan was in front of her until she passed away, otherwise she would not have worried about Jiang Yuyuan relying on Princess Baocheng to become his successor in the future.

"But it's Jiang Yuyuan's fault that she made a mistake. What does it have to do with her aunt and uncle's reconciliation?"

Lu Jingchen said, "I guess my aunt blames my uncle for not teaching Miss Jiang well, so she is angry at my uncle for this reason." He then encouraged Lu Jingzhuo, "Brother, you really don't want to persuade me? Maybe my aunt will listen to you." Yes...I am thinking about my aunt. She is a woman, even if she is a princess, she will be criticized by others even if we divorce her."

How could Lu Jingzhuo be fooled?

Lu Jingchen was so good at trying to please his aunt that even his aunt refused to accept him, so what use would it be if he went there?

"I said I don't care."

Chu Yin also felt that there was no need to persuade: "With my aunt's conditions, wouldn't there be many men vying to marry me if we get divorced? Second brother, you don't have to worry about aunt. If we really get divorced, our new uncle will only be better than the current uncle." "

Princess Baocheng has a brother who loves her so much, Emperor Jianxing, who dares to point fingers?

As long as she didn't act stupid, Lu Jingchen wouldn't be as comfortable as her.

Lu Jingchen: "..."

The three of them talked for a while and then got on the carriage.

Lu Jingzhuo was sitting on the left, with a calm expression and no intention of speaking.

If it's nothing important, it's always like this, unless she takes the initiative to talk.

Chu Yin held his chin in his hands and looked out the window.

She still had to collect her thoughts.

Jiang Yuyuan made a mistake in Tu'er Mountain and was discovered by Princess Baocheng. Jiang Xian immediately sent Jiang Yuyuan to Xuzhou. Later, Princess Baocheng wanted to reconcile with Jiang Xian, and that day Lu Jingzhuo When he came back, he behaved strangely. He kissed her in the car without telling her, and even carried her to the desk in broad daylight...

After all, Chu Yin was a person who had lived two lives, and suddenly he understood everything.

She covered her lips.