Slytherin Vs Hufflepuff

"Wizards and Witches, take your seats! The show is soon to begin!" Remus Lupin spoke into his wand, charmed by McGonagall to behave like a microphone.

"Game dear, not show." McGonagall patted his shoulder as she walked to the field.

"Would everyone put your hands together for our Serpents of the Skies, the Slytherin team!"

Out of one side of the arena flew 7 tall, angry looking teenage boys. Each of them no shorter than 5'10, and not very light either. The crowd behind them, all dressed in green with silver, erupted in cheers and applause. The Slytherin team made a circle around the ring and came to rest, hovering on their side of the field. Marcus Taylor, team captain, landed in the center with professor McGonagal.

"And we can't forget them, they're loyal, they're true and they're ruthless! Everybody give it up for those Bad News Badgers, our Hufflepuff team!"

Lead by Jackson, they flew out. Riley was bombarded with all of the noise. People clapped and cheered, stamped their feet, even set off noise makers. After their circle, they hovered in formation with Riley and David at the back. Watts touched down in the center, On McGonagals other side.

"Team captains, shake hands." McGonagal said firmly. Marcus sneered at Watts outstretched hand.

"Haven't you got a little girl on your team? Well, won't for long." He smirked as they shook hands, leaning closer.

"You try to hurt her and you answer to me." Watts leaned in equally with his growl, nearly nose to nose, boring into Marcus' black eyes.

"Boys, step away from eachother now. That is enough." McGonagal hissed. "I want a clean game. Go join your teams."

"She's in the back?" James leaned over and whispered. "I thought she was a chaser?"

As they went to their respective places (Marcus in the front with the slytherin chasers, Jackson to the right of the formation)

McGonagal opened the create, and the game began.

James and Remus exchanged a surprised look when, instead of darting for the quaffle, Riley shot straight to 70 yards and began to circle the pitch. Remus smiled and began the commentary.

"Reneer starts off with the quaffle, leading all three hufflepuff chasers down the pitch! They're packed in tight! The slytherin chasers can't keep up and — he scores! Abott catches the quaffle, he circles round — Reneer is blocking the Keeper! Another score! We're 20-0 to Hufflepuff as Taylor gains possession and— well what's happening over there?!"

Just as practiced, the two slytherin beaters we chasing Riley Culver down, pinning her in with bludgers as they coasted downward along the pitch.

"Looks like they're playing tennis over the Seeker! They're driving Culver down the pitch folks! Can she pull out of that?"

Elroy and Jackson were red in the face, trying to get after the slytherin beaters but they just couldn't catch up. Riley was desending as they were getting closer. In this moment, she was thankful Jackson woke her up - she knew what to do.

"Atta girl!" Remus and Jackson both yelled as culver pulled up, less than 5 yards from the mucky ground, and soared up as both slytherin beaters crashed. Riley couldn't tell who was louder, though she couldn't hear either very well from the cheers and boos coming from each side.

"Taylor has dropped the quaffle! Fayne in possession and- what th-"

Remus yelled obscenities that made Professor Sprout, who was sitting next to him, snatch the megaphone wand out of his hand. Riley Culver's ears would've been red, if she wasn't hanging with one leg around her broomstick 50 years above the ground. Taylor had dropped the quaffle, so he could reach out and grab her by the robes during her accent. McGonagall blew her whistle to signify a time out, but it was too late. Jackson Watts had lost his temper-