Chapter 2

Cameron's walking the halls of school with her arm locked with Bonnie's

Cameron's walking the halls of school with her arm locked with Bonnie's. Bonnie's talking about her psychic abilities. Cameron's confused and says, "I'm confused, are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Bonnie says, "Technically, grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all. But she was looped on the liquor so I kind of tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." Cameron softly smiles and says, "It'd be pretty cool if you were. Bonnie Bennett the witch who saves Mystic Falls." Bonnie chuckles and says, "Maybe in another lifetime." Later, Cameron's outside Grill with Bonnie and Elena. Bonnie says, "Well, I was talking to grams and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls there was lots of deaths. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Cameron says, "So, what you think this year's comet is gonna end the same way?" Bonnie shrugs her shoulders and says, "I don't know. I guess we'll wait and see." Cameron says, "Okay, changing the subject on a lighter note, Elena, what happened between you and Stefan last night?" Elena says, "Nothing. We just talked." Cameron says, "You guys just talked? All night? There was no passionate first kiss or touchy-feely of any kind?" Elena says, "Nope. We didn't got there. We just talked for hours." Cameron says, "Yeah, I guess that's good. You have to get to know the guy before you actually have feelings for him and jump his bones." Elena then has a thinking look and she packs her stuff up. Bonnie says, "Where are you going?" Elena says, "Cameron's right. I do have feelings for him, so why not jump his bones already. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of...doing what I started the day saying I was gonna do." Cameron smiles and says, "You go girl." Elena smiles and leaves.