Chapter 5

Cameron's in her room sitting in front of her vanity

Cameron's in her room sitting in front of her vanity. Her marks on her body are almost healed, so she covers her marks with makeup. Bonnie's on her bed holding a candle. Cameron says, "I remember the party. Damon came up behind me and he was kissing my neck or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me." Bonnie says, "Why would you do that?" Cameron says, "I don't know. Can we just not talk about it, okay? I just... don't want to talk about Damon. I don't want to talk about any of it. Just want to go back to normal. What are you doing with that candle?" Bonnie says, "Um... nothing." Bonnie puts the candle down and grabs a necklace and says, "What's this?" Cameron looks at the necklace through the mirror and she says, "Damon gave it to me. Or he was going to give it to me. All I know is, it's mine now." Bonnie says, "It's ugly." Cameron grabs the necklace and says, "Well, I think it's beautiful." Cameron places the necklace on her coat rack. Later, Cameron's walking the halls with her cheer girls and she says, "The Sexy Suds Car Wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who can pull off the bikini. I want, in your face, sexy." Cameron smiles as she puts the poster on the bulletin board. Cameron just wants to forget about Damon and do something normal and doing a sexy car wash is her kind of normal. In the corner of her eye, she sees Stefan with Elena and she walks up to them and says, "Stefan, where is Damon? He has some serious apologizing to do." Stefan says, "He's gone, Carmeron." Cameron says, "When is he coming back?" Stefan says, "He's not coming back. I'm sorry." Stefan walks away and Cameron sighs. Elena rubs Cameron's shoulder and says, "This is a good thing, Cameron." Cameron softly says, "I know that." Later, Cameron's in her bedroom laying on her stomach on her bed doing homework when she hears a voice say, "Cameron." Cameron looks into her mirror to see a shadow, but when she turns around, she sees no one. Cameron then hears a crow and looks over to see one on her windowsill. Cameron gets off her bed and grabs a pillow shooing the crow away before closing her window.