13. Late night talks

I roll over on my bed one more time

I roll over on my bed one more time... Being in a new place always brought difficulties for me to sleep at night... I had the same problem when I moved back to Seoul.

"Jeon stop rustling the sheets so much... And just sleepp" Yoongi hyung says in his sleep.

"But I am not able to sleep hyung..." I groan a little and open my eyes now looking at the ceiling.

"Then just... sleep" He dozes off. I just sigh getting out of the bed and then walk to the small balcony of our room. The balcony to Tae's and Jimin's room was directly attached to ours.
The time was around 1:15 am and it was breezy, but in a good way. Maybe that's why Jimin and Taehyung left their entrance to the balcony open...

For about five minutes, I just lean on the railing of the balcony looking around... We all had a great barbeque and of course a great time. I chuckle slightly remembering the incident earlier in the woods. Oh god he is... adorable...
Thinking of him, I naturally look towards their room only to notice a bob of head rustling out of the sheets and get up sleepily after sometime... It was Taehyung...

He gets out of the sheets and walks lazily to the bathroom in his pajamas... No... I should not be looking in their room. That's wrong...
So I turn my head and now look at the... woods?

"Jeongguk what are you doing up at this hour?" I turn back listening his sleepy voice. He walks to me with slightly furrowed eyes and stands near the small wall that was the only partition between our balconies.

"Um... I couldn't sleep"

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing... I just have trouble falling asleep at new places" I shrug and face him completely.

"Ohh seems like I am not the only one who gets homesick... It's just I get in the day and you get at night" He mumbles and I laugh. He clearly was still sleepy looking at how he pouted with every word he said and rubbed his eyes occasionally with a small yawn.

"I think you should head back to sleep Tae..."

"No no... I can stay for a while if you want company..." He was now somehow awake.

"It's okay Taehyung... you must be tired... I will sleep after sometime anyways"

"But now I am awake... It's better staying here till I get sleepy again than going back to the bed inside..." He sighs and I chuckle at his reasonable point.

"Well then who am I to stop you? Come on grab a blanket...It's breezy out here" He nods with a smile and we both go get blankets for ourselves. We take chairs and sit close to the wall, it being the only separation between us...
We talk comfortably sitting on our chairs joking around about things... I completely enjoyed every moment we spent...I got to know more about him, his family and his friends as he narrated fun stories about them and I also did the same... After sometime he says,

"No seriously Jeongguk thank you for helping me today... If you wouldn't have been there, who knows I might still be hanging on that tree..." He laughs.

"It's okay Tae... You know I still regret not catching you that day in library on time... I mean at least the librarian wouldn't have got THAT angry" I look at him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Librarian?" He asks making me confused.

"Yeah... that day when you fell from the stool in library... You remember? " I say and see him widen his eyes a little as his face goes blank. He looks at me and I soon realize what it was...

"I know you are kidding Taehyung... obviously you remember" I chuckle. Jimin once told me that Taehyung loved pulling off pranks, maybe this was one of them...I smile when I see him chuckle back looking down...

"Ha ha y-yeah of course I remember... that incident" He says in a whisper making me wonder if I was really correct or not...

"Taehyungie? Why are you here- oh Jeongguk you too?" Jimin comes and stands by the window sleepily as I was about to continue our conversation.

"Yeah I wasn't able to sleep and Taehyung also woke up... So we just decided to talk..." I reply.

"Oh... but you guys should sleep... It's already 2:30 am... We have to go to hiking tomorrow, so better save some energy" Jimin says. "Taehyungie aren't you sleepy?" He asks putting his hand on the other's shoulder.
Taehyung who was still looking down at his lap silently looks up at Jimin abruptly.
"Y-yeah... let's sleep" He says and then looks at me. "Good night Jeongguk" He smiles a little and gets up grabbing his blanket.

"Good night Tae..."

I look at him going inside and lay down on his bed, snuggling into the blanket. Jimin also says good night before going inside and sleeping. I stand there for a few seconds before heading back in my own room. As my back touches the mattress, I recall what happened a few minutes ago... Maybe Taehyung really got sleepy. Hmm... that's why he was acting like this.

Nevertheless, I sigh and smile as I look back at the moments we spent together talking... This was the first time I ever stayed up to have a conversation with someone... I will always remember it... Hope he does too...
And finally I was able to sleep...

What happened in library? What was Jeongguk talking about? Why can't I recall that?

Why can't I recall that?

I groan with frustration as my head starts to ache and I close my eyes shut... I really cannot find any memory of the incident Jeongguk was talking about a while ago. I remember my leg was sprained for a few days but how??

Why? Why? Why can't I remember it!?

My head was aching like hell now... and sleep engulfs me, more like I pass out...

---------------------------

👀👀

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter💗

~Momo💜