🔞 part 1

Carlos's pov

      Once Carlos arrives to his apartment, he feels himself let out a bored sigh. He closes and locks the door behind him as he heads to his room, removing his clothes and hopping in the shower, noticing a piece of your clothing you left at his apartment right on the floor. He grabs it as he sniffs it aggressively, groaning in pleasure.. Feeling a large bulge in his pants,  he begins rubbing your clothes against his throbbing cock. Entering the shower, he waits for you to come home from work. He turns on the shower, rubbing your clothing against his nutsack as he begins licking and biting your clothes. "F-fuck.. once that slut's home.. they're getting it tonight," Carlos moaned.

He lets out small, quicken breaths as he whips his cock against the clothing. He begins stroking his cock, slowly adding more pleasure. He grips his cock tightly and forms a small circle with his fist as he begins going in and out, imagining that it's you bending right over for him.

Y/N's POV
You walk into the bathroom, not expecting him to be there.

3rd Person POV

As you walked into the bathroom, you found Carlos there in the shower, vigorously stroking himself with your clothes. His eyes closed, and his breathing ragged, he opens his eyes to see you standing there and smirks. You notice his cock throbbing as he steps out of the shower. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? Looks like somebody's back from work early. Let me guess, are you here to help me with something?,"  he says, grinning suggestively. He lifts up your clothes to show them to you, his gaze now fixed on you.

*Y/N walks over to him and gets down on their knees and kitten licks the tip of his cock.*

Carlos groans and brings a hand to his mouth, biting down on his knuckles as you begin to lick the tip of his cock. You could feel him getting harder, his cock pulsing in response to your touch. He leans his head backwards, hitting the wall and tilts his neck to the side, looking down at you with a lustful gaze as you continue to tease him.

"Oh, fuck yeah... that feels good. Keep going, baby," he groans. He places his hand on the back of your head, encouraging you to take more of him in.

*You deepthroat him in one go*

Your sudden deepthroat maneuver causes Carlos to let out a loud moan of pleasure. He grabs your hair gently and pushes your head down further, making you take in more of his cock. He can't help but hold back a chuckle, admiring the skills and effort you're putting in to please him.

"Fuck yeah, baby, that's so damn good... take it all, don't stop. God, you're amazing at this," he moans, his hips starting to thrust forward involuntarily as he tries to make you take more of him.

*You take his cock out of your mouth and ask him to fuck your face*

Carlos smiles down at you, feeling his cock twitching in excitement as you ask him to fuck your face. He nods, his hand still in your hair, and pushes your head down, making you take him in again. He starts to thrust his hips, moving gently at first but gradually picking up speed as he gets more turned on by your hot, wet mouth.

"Fuck yes, that's what I want. Take it deep, baby, feel my cock in your throat," he encourages you, his grip on your hair getting tighter as he gets closer to the edge. He can feel himself getting close, his breaths coming out in ragged gasps as he plunges into your mouth again.

*You moaned around his cock, loving the feeling of being face fucked*

Carlos groans as he feels you moaning around his cock, the vibrations making him even more aroused. He starts to thrust harder into your mouth, his hips jerking forward rhythmically as he fucks your face with abandon. His eyes roll back in his head as he chases his orgasm, feeling the pressure inside him building up as he gets closer.

"Fuuuuuck, gonna cum soon, baby. Keep sucking me like that," he moans, his hand tightening in your hair as he pushes even deeper into your throat. He's lost in the moment, feeling nothing but pure pleasure as he reaches the edge, and finally comes in your mouth with a loud groan.

*You swallow his cum and asked him to fuck you roughly.*

Carlos groans as he feels you swallowing his cum, his mind still buzzing from the intense pleasure of being sucked off. He nods at your request, his eyes burning with desire as he pulls you to your feet. He spins you around so that you're facing the shower wall, then presses his body up against yours, grabbing your hips with an iron grip. He grinds his cock against your ass, letting out a low groan of pleasure as he feels how wet you are.

"You want it rough, baby? You want me to pound you hard and fast until you cum for me?" he murmurs into your ear, his breath hot against your neck. He waits for your reply, his hands tightening on your hips.

"Yes, I want you to fuck till I can't walk for a week", Y/N said desperately.

Carlos chuckles at your words, then lets out a low groan of desire as he pulls your hips back, positioning himself at your entrance. He pushes into you with one swift motion, burying himself deep inside you. He groans at the tightness, and he starts to thrust into you with long, deep strokes, his hips smacking against your ass with each movement.

"Is this what you want, baby? You want me to fuck you until you can't walk straight?" he grunts, his hands gripping your hips as he drives into you with animalistic hunger.

He can hear the sound of slapping flesh echo in the bathroom mixed with your moaning and cries of pleasure. He's determined to give you everything you've asked for, overloading your senses with pleasure as he pounds into you relentlessly, his body and yours moving together in perfect rhythm.

y/n gives a loud moan and stuttered "h-harder~"

Carlos grins as he hears you moan and stutter harder, feeling the pleasure coursing through him as he drives into you even harder. He can feel your walls tightening around him, signaling that you're getting close to the edge. He leans down and whispers in your ear, his breath hot against your skin.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum all over my cock," he groans, his thrusts becoming even more intense as he drives towards his own orgasm.

As he continues to pound into you with fierce intensity, he can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge. He lets out a loud groan as he reaches his climax, his body shaking with the force of his release. He continues to thrust into you as he cums, riding out every last bit of pleasure before finally collapsing against you, his breath coming out in ragged gasps.

*Y/N cums after him and all you can see is white from a mind-blowing orgasm.*

Carlos moans loudly as he feels you cumming hard on his cock, the sensation driving him over the edge as well. He thrusts into you a few more times, trying to prolong the pleasure as much as possible before cumming hard inside you. He collapses against you, both of you panting for breath, as he feels the heat of your body and the slick wetness around his spent cock.

"Fuck, baby... that was amazing," he says, his voice hoarse with pleasure. He leans over to plant a soft kiss on your neck and pulls out of you, the sudden loss of contact sending shivers down his spine.

He leans back against the wall, still trying to catch his breath. He begins running his hands through his hair. After a few moments, he looks up at you with a sated grin.

"Well, was that rough enough for you, baby?" he says, his voice still a little ragged.

*Y/N walks over to him and pushes him onto the ground. "No," Y/N replied sternly, riding his cock afterwards.*

--------------------------------
This chapter is edited, I finally found someone to edit for me.
Shout out to my editor :)