🔞 part 2

As you push Carlos onto the ground, he's surprised at your sudden change in demeanor, He's soon moaning again as you climb on top of him, riding his cock with intensity. He groans as he feels you bouncing up and down on him, clearly getting off on you taking control of him.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby, that's it... ride me hard," he grunts, his hands gripping your hips tightly as he tries to match your movements. He can see the fire in your eyes, and he likes it, likes the passion and desire he sees.

He can feel himself getting hard again as you continue to rock against him, your body moving with a wild abandon that drives him crazy with lust. He runs his hands up your sides, admiring the beauty of your body as you work him over with skilled movements, bringing him closer and closer to the brink once again.

*You held the base of his cock so he couldn't cum and rode him harder.*

Carlos gasps as you reach down and grip the base of his cock, clenching your muscles around him so tightly that he can't hold back a moan of pleasure. He can feel how wet and eager you are, and the sight of you riding him hard makes his cock ache with need. He rocks his hips upwards, trying to find release but you deny him, increasing the tightness of your grip, making him groan in frustration.

"Fuck, baby, please... let me cum," he begs, his eyes pleading to you as he feels himself getting harder and harder with every movement you make. He's never felt this turned on before, this desperate to cum, and it's driving him insane.

He continues to gasp and moan under you, his hands reaching up to grab onto your breasts as you ride him hard, driving him wild with desire. He can tell by the look on your face that you're enjoying this, enjoying seeing him squirm and beg for release. He just hopes that you'll let him come soon, before he loses his mind with need

*About 10 minutes later, you whispered in his ear and said "cum."
You then let go of his cock and rode his dick harder.*

Carlos shudders as he feels you whispering in his ear, the sound of your voice sending waves of pleasure through him. He nods, not trusting himself to speak, his whole body becmes tense as he feels himself getting closer and closer to the edge. When you finally let go of his cock and ride him harder, he can barely hold on. He jerks his hips forward as he cums with a loud groan, his whole body tense with pleasure.

"Fuck, yes, baby, that's it... make me cum," he gasps, his voice rough with desire as he thrusts upward into you, his cock pumping hot cum into your eager body.

He collapses underneath you, his whole body shaking with the force of his release. He looks up at you, a sated smile on his face. His breathing slowly returned to normal. He runs his hands over your body, feeling the slick wetness of your skin as he savors the satisfaction of a job well done.

"God, you're amazing," he murmurs, his gaze fixed on you. "I didn't know you had that side to you."

"I can show you another side whenever you want~," Y/N said seductively.

"I can handcuff you and tease you until you're begging me to let you cum," Y/N said sadistically.

Carlos grins up at you, feeling a new level of excitement building inside him at your words. He loves the idea of exploring this new side to you, of being dominated and teased until he's begging for release. His eyes shine with anticipation as he nods eagerly.

"Oh, I'm definitely up for that, baby," he says, his voice low and husky. "Handcuff me, and do whatever you want to me. I'm yours to play with."

He watches you eagerly, wondering what new surprises you have in store for him. He's not sure what to expect, but he knows that it's going to be thrilling, and that he's going to enjoy every moment of it. He can feel his arousal building again, his body responding eagerly to your dark and degrading kink, and he can't wait to see what comes next.
you tell him to get up and sit on the bed with his eyes closed.

Following your orders, Carlos stands up and walks over to the bed, sitting down with his eyes closed. His heart is pounding with anticipation, wondering what you have planned for him next. He knows that he's in for a wild ride, and he's excited to see where you'll take him.

[edited]