Heliocentric

Althea's POV: (1st person POV)

---

I woke up from the haze of my dreams, drawn back to reality by the warmth and weight on my body. Groggily, I opened my eyes slowly to the sight of the ceiling of my condominium bedroom, from my left side the sunlight passed through the blinds that covered my window. I felt a small movement from above me and the tickling sensation of something soft pressing on my neck and collarbone, the soft silkiness of hair rubbing on my chin.

My awareness is still bound to the haze of sleep, but the moment I carefully turned my head to look at my right side-just where I felt the warmth and pleasant sensations that invaded my senses, I found myself looking at the most beautiful person in the world, sleeping peacefully and wrapped around in the security of my blanket and my arm that I had wrapped around her naked waist.

I don't need to lie to know what was beneath the blankets we shared, the state we're in, how vulnerable we actually are at our current state of undress, bare to expose our everything.

I could feel her whole body pressing and melding perfectly to mine and it increases the beat of my heart. I drew a breath in, blinking my eyes a couple of times as I tried to calm my heart.

My focus however to calm myself was disturbed when I felt her move again, her arms wrapping tightly around my equally naked waist. I felt her nudge her nose to tickle my neck, a breathy hoarse whisper sending shivers to my spine.

"Althea..."

My breath caught in my throat and my heart almost stopped beating at hearing her call my name in that kind of voice. A sudden flash of memories from the previous night where we finally made love for the very first time.

Even though it wasn't my first time, I felt like it is.

Jade made me feel like I just fell in love for the very first time in my life again and I can't deny that the feeling itself sometimes makes me scared and anxious because of how much power she has over me.

I'm scared of how much I love her and I know if ever she decides to suddenly change her mind and leave me, I won't be able to take it.

I won't be able to handle the pain if I were to lose her. It would be too much.

I would be worthless without her.

She's like the sun to me-the light to my otherwise dark and depressing world. A world that was torn down and turned over in a mess from my past-a past I just want to forget ever existed, but I can't.

'This isn't the time to be thinking about that.' I sighed internally and shook my head to clear my mind of the thoughts that threatened to take over my mind and bring back to the dark mists that is my past.

Instead, I adjusted my position a bit so that I can turn to look at her clearly, taking in her unearthly beauty that I still find myself getting caught breathless and weak. Her perfect facial features never fails to make my heart tremble and leap, but the one thing that I can't believe is that I finally have her now.

I thought I had lost Jade to her family's wishes-to David whom she's arranged to marry for the betterment and wealth of her family and their business.

I really thought that I wouldn't be able to remember how it feels to be loved by someone you loved so much, to have the chance to be loved and to love back with the same intense feeling, but here she is now and no words can ever describe the happiness I feel right now.

It feels so much like a dream because this is all too beautiful and wonderful to be my reality. But this isn't just a dream that I've been torturously having ever since the first time I met her at the day of her brother's wedding, this isn't my wishful thinking.

This is now my reality and I wish that it could be my forever with her.

A smile slowly forms on my lips, my heart warming to the thought of spending my whole life with her for the rest of our life.

Raising my free left hand, I touched her cheek and felt the softness and smoothness of her unblemished porcelain skin, the warmth of her flesh tickling my equally warm palm.

I drew in a deep breath, but my breath hitches when she unconsciously answers in kind by leaning to my touch and smiling at me. Her smile is as bright and warm as the sun and it takes me everything not to start crying at how the stars have finally granted my wish for me to meet my fated soulmate.

Closing my eyes, I let out a shaky chuckle and pressed a kiss on her messy silky black tresses, my lips lingering for a bit on top of her head before I withdrew and blinked the tears away, but instead of feeling depressed and drained on mornings where I wake up to find that Jade isn't beside me, today I feel ready to face the world and fight for our love.

She's my star, my sun, my light and my world revolves solely around her like the concept of earth revolving around the sun. I won't give up on our love and this moment for any reality that I'm deprived from her presence, because for me, she's my forever and eternity.

---

A/N: My take on after Jade and Althea's first night together. When I said first night, it means when they finally consummated their love, AKA made love.

Anyhow, I again apologize for not update Love Me Like You Do. I still am in the process of writing Chapter 2, plus there's also another shot update from me after this one that I'm currently writing alongside LMLYD and I tell you, that shot will be a long one, so please forgive me?

Anyhow, thank you for the Rastro Rebels that joined the twitter trend party earlier for RaStro Loveteam. Had a few interactions with the other rebels there on twitter and you guys are just really amazing. Keep being awesome guys!

Btw, you can send me your love, comment it, message me here, or you can tweet to me at @NemuiChibi, yes you can go and tweet me there to remind me to update, if you want to though. XD