Season 1 Episode 4: Into the hornet's nest

(Watch Opening)

Seagulls fly through the air as the ship makes it's way closer to Duelist Kingdom island. Yugi, Jason, Joey, Tea, Tristan and Amikou stood at the front of the cruiser as they looked out to see the island.

Joey: Man, this duelist kingdom looks like a pretty big place, Yugi. Finding your grandpa's not going to be easy.

Yugi: Well, we gotta start somewhere.

The boat pulls into the dock as the duelists stand by the railings as they see a bunch of security guards all over the dock.

Jason: Whoa. Check out the suits.

P.A.: Attention, all duelists. Please disembark in an orderly fashion.

Tristan started sweating as he whispers to Tea.

Tristan: Hey, Téa, what if one of those security guys finds out we're both stowaways? We oughta just play itsafe and swim back

safe and swim back.

Tea: We're in the middle of nowhere, lamebrain! If you can just try and act normal, we'll be ok.

The duelists begin to get off the boat as the main group departed next, everyone else left the boat normally as Tristan moves off the boat in a robotic motion.

Tristan: Just act cool. Act cool. Cool as a cucumber. Keep it cool...

Guard: Hey, you!

Tristan froze as the others looked back worried he blew it already.

Guard: Don't look so nervous. You guys are our guests here.

Tristan: That's right! I'm your guest.

Tristan bowed before running over to the group as he started breathing heavily.

Tristan: I think I just had a heart attack.

Tea: Way to play it cool, tristan.

Amikou: Yeah. That sure wasn't suspicious at all.

Joey: All right! Every single one of us made it here safe and... Ah-choo!

Joey suddenly sneezed loudly as Amikou and Tea moved out of his line of fire.