🫨You faint backstage while she's performing🫨

You left the bathroom while holding your stomach and squinting your eyes. You slowly walked over to the sofa that was backstage and sat there trying to calm yourself down.

You started feeling a bit sick this morning, but didn't think much of it. It was just a bit of a headache and a little drowsy, but you were fine.
It started getting worse when you were getting ready to meet up with Seulgi.

Today is Red Velvet's R to V concert in Seoul and you were on your way to the venue. You felt a bit dizzy and your stomach was feeling a bit funny, but you just ignored it. You made it to the venue and they let you in backstage.

"Baby! You made it!"

"You know I wouldn't miss it."

Seulgi's smile fades as soon as her eyes land on yours.

"You look pale."

She says while slowly caressing your cheeks.

"I'm ok."

"I don't think you are. You're sweating."

"It was just a bit hot outside don't worry."

Seulgi's worried eyes still didn't left yours.

"I'm fine honey don't worry."

Yous smile at her and she relaxes a bit.

"You're always fine"

She says in a sarcastic tone.

"Baby... not now."

She sighs.

"Just call me if you need anything ok? I'll be back in a heartbeat."

"You won't need to cause I'm ok."

You said at kisses her.

She then goes on stage and an hour and a half later leads to where you are know. Sitting on the backstage sofa with a really upset stomach and a sweaty forehead. You tried to rub it a bit to find some comfort, but nothing worked.

One of Red Velvet's staff noticed your state and quickly got a bin for you.

"Thank you"

You said with a shaky voice. There's just a couple of minutes for the show to end so you're hanging in there. You don't want to ruin the girl's night.

You then felt a flip on your stomach and reached out for the bin to empty your stomach. You then felt someone sit besides you and rub your back.

"Why didn't anyone call me?!"

You didn't have to look to know that was your girlfriend arguing.

You throw your head back and close your eyes.

"Are you ok baby?!"

She wipes your forehead and puts her palm against it.

"You have a fever!"

"I'm ok."

"Oh my God Y/n! Are you serious?!"

Seulgi said furious.

And for some reason you decided to stand up and demonstrate her that you're fine and just when you were about to tell her "I told you" you felt the room spin and then it all went black. The last thing you heard was Seulgi yelling for help.
........................................
You slowly opened your eyes and started looking around. You were in the hospital. You then felt pressure on your arm and saw that Seulgi's head was on it. You slowly caressed her head and she started to wake up.

"Baby!"

She said and quickly stood up to hug you.

"I was so worried."

"I'm ok now."

"The doctor said you have a stomach bug. So no working this week."

You smiled.

"Yes ma'am."

You both giggled. A few minutes later you were discharged and ready to go home with your girl.