🪖You come back from the military on her birthday🪖

It was February 10th, the most important day of the year for you, and you knew this one was bound to be the most special one yet. You just got some months off the military after working for 2 and a half years straight. You're so excited to see your girlfriend, especially since today is her birthday.

You were on your way when her best friend Wendy called you.

"Y/n! Are you on your way?"

"Yea! A friend of mine is going to drive me there. I just got off the plane."

"Ok, she just got here."

You felt your heart jump. You've been dying to see her and finally, now is the time, and it couldn't be in a better day.

"I'll try to make it as fast as I can."

"Call me when you're close."

"Will do."

You focused your gaze outside the window and just thought of how you'll finally be able to see the love of your life. So many FaceTime calls, messages, even hand-written cards for almost 3 years straight without seeing her beautiful face and feeling her warm embrace. You just can't wait to have her close to you.

You called Wendy and she said she's give you your cue to enter. You followed exactly what she said and now you were waiting at the little hallway from Wendy's penthouse. everyone was at the living room partying unaware of what's about to happen.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Let's sing happy birthday!"

Wendy, as the host of the party, she gathered everyone up to the kitchen where the table is set with a beautiful two level cake surrounded by a bunch of gifts.

"This is so much! You guys didn't have to!"

You felt like you were about to faint right there. That beautiful voice that you missed so much. You didn't have to hear it twice to know who's it from.

"Okay everyone! At the count of three! One! Two! Three!"

They all sang happy birthday together and wished her well wishes. When the song was nearing the end you entered the room silently and stood behind Seulgi keeping a distance. The people were shocked and gasped a little so you quickly gestured them to shut up.
You slowly picked up the gift you had for her and some balloons you bought and positioned yourself a bit closer.

"Make a wish Seulgi!"

Seulgi closed her eyes and blew the candles. She smiled and saw how everyone kept looking at her still.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

She laughed and moved backwards stepping hard on your foot. You groaned and she jumped in surprise.

"Oh my God! I'm so so-"

She shut her mouth as soon as she saw you. She took a step back to confirm her vision wasn't failing her and you looked up to her with a huge smile on your face.

"Happy Birthday love!"

She didn't waste a second and jumped on top of you making you drop her gift and the balloons. You guy stayed there while the guests cheered and clapped for the both of you. You then felt her sob on your neck so you put her down to look a her, but she just hugged you.

"Baby! Look at me!"

She just continued sobbing in your embrace. You laughed while cleaning your own tears too. After a while, she cleaned her cheeks and kissed you. You instantly corresponded and cheers were heard again. You broke it off and just looked a her.

"I missed you so much."

She said in a husky voice from crying. She side hugged you and wouldn't let you go.

"I missed you to."

The party continued now better than ever cause Seulgi's birthday wish came true.