🚨Someone breaks in🚨

It was around 9 o clock at night and you and Seulgi were laying on the couch watching some Christmas movies to get into the holiday spirit. It was the 20th of December and you and Seulgi were having a Christmas date. You baked cookies together, built gingerbread houses, and bought snacks for a movie night. Now, you two were watching Home Alone under the cozy blankets with some snacks and hot chocolate.

You looked over at her and smiled. She looks so cute with her Christmas onesie and her 8th month pregnant belly.

"I'll get more hot chocolate. Do you want more?"

You shake your head and your eyes follow her as she waddles to the kitchen. You take out your phone and scroll on it. Seulgi comes back and you both cuddle on her sofa. You were both falling asleep, but me up when you heard a glass shatter and two men enter your house armed. You quickly stood up and covered Seulgi with your body as a shield.

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!!"

You both got down.

The other man went upstairs while the other pointed you both with a gun. He walked towards Seulgi and pointed the gun at her.

"We can talk this out man!"

"SHUT IT!"

"Take anything you want!! Just don't touch my wife!!"

"She's pregnant please"

The dude lowered the gun down a bit but still kept his guard up. He turned around to look upstairs and you quickly took that opportunity and hit the guy with a flower vase. You started fighting the guy.

"CALL THE COPS!!"

Seulgi took her phone and started dialing. The guy tried to flee, but you grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground.

"Oh no you don't buddy."

You continued fighting him when Seulgi's scream made you stop and saw how the other guy was grabbing her. You quickly launched over at him and knocked him out.

"Are you ok honey?!"

You caressed her face and wiped her tears. She was shaking badly.

You were about to hug her when you felt a strong hit on your head. You fell down and tried to get up, but your vision was getting g blurry.

You saw the other dude waddling in pain towards you but fell mid way. You felt your wife's hands on the back of your head as she cried.

"I-I'm ok."

"Y-you're b-bleeding."

You shook your head and quickly got up when you heard Seulgi groan in pain.

"What's wrong?!?!"

"T-The baby... h-he's coming!"

Your eyes widen. You heard the police sirens and you quickly went up to the door and they caught the thieves.

"Please help my wife!"
......................................

You walked in the hospital room with food and sat besides your sleeping wife. After a few minutes she stirred awake and slowly sat up.

"Merry Christmas honey!"

"Merry Christmas to you too."

She said sleepily smiling. You both ate quickly and went to the NICU. You guys entered and were taken to the back of the room were the youngest baby in the NICU was sleeping peacefully with a bunch of cables connected to him.

"He's a true warrior. He really is a miracle."

The nurse carefully took him and gently handed him to Seulgi. She took him into her arms and kissed his forehead head.

"He's so tiny. I think he fits in my palm."

Seulgi chuckles and smiles.

"I think I found the name for him."

She said.

"Matthias. Gift of God."

"I love it."

"Hello Matthias."

You both stared at your son with heart eyes. It's only been five days and you're both already in love with him. You both can't wait for the day you'll take him home and show him the world. You're ready to buy him everything he wants, but Seulgi was against it. Bummer.

You both then stared at each other and your heart felt full. You know this is the life you've been wanting and you never want it to end.