🤒She's sick🤒

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed when suddenly you heard some noise that made you wake up. You looked over to your girlfriend and saw her sitting up with a hand over her stomach and squinting her eyes shut. You quickly turned up the night light on your night desk and saw how sweaty she was and the pain in her face was evident.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"My stomach hurts."

She said with a groan leaving her lips. You moved closer to her and started rubbing her back to calm her a bit. You wiped a tear that rolled down her cheek and caressed it.

"Is it that bad?! We can go to the hospital bae."

Seulgi shakes her head. She then let out a queasy burp followed by a groan.

"I feel so sick."

She says while hiding her face on your neck.

"I know baby." 

You said while stroking her hair back. Few minutes later, she got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. You slowly followed her and saw her kneeled in front of the toilet emptying her stomach. You kneeled behind her and took the hair out of her face while using the other one to rub her back.

"This is so disgusting."

She says before dry heaving. After some time, her stomach settled a bit and she was able to calm herself. You helped her up and kept her steady while she brushed her teeth to get that gross taste out of her mouth.

"You're burning."

You said while helping her lay down. You went to the kitchen and brought her some pills and a cup of water. She drank them and laid back down. You took the thermometer and she placed it under her tongue.

"37.8"

You heard her groan.

"I hate being sick."

You chuckled and kissed her forehead. You went downstairs to get her ice hat from the fridge. You then helped her get it on while she winced.

"Damn that's cold!"

"It'll help you."

You took the trash can from the bathroom and placed it beside her.

"Is there anything more you wanted me to do for you?"

"Just lay with me."

You laid down and you both found each other's embrace. She knew she could rest peacefully knowing you'd be right beside her. She took the rest of the week off and was able to recover herself from the sickness with you by her side.