𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲

×

×

𝙸𝚗𝚝. 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝. 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

?

?/??/??

You are starting to think...What if you are a bad person? Like, It's a possibility, right? You've done bad things, yes, like all humans on earth are hyper-dirty, dirty liars, so what? That doesn't make you a bad person.

"When I was a little girl, I was the ugliest little shit ever-"

Your mouth remained half open, hand in the air, eyes expressionless as she interrupted you yet again from your very interesting(mildly evil) monologue.

"Oh my gah, all three inches of it?."

She said, you sighed.

"Ok, thank you."

You said quickly, like a whip, hand on the table, in deep annoyance.

"What?."

"You interrupted me."

"Ok, whatever, say it again."

"When I was a little girl, I was the ugliest little shit ever-"

"Oh my gah, all three inches of it?."

At the new interruption, you decided to rest your head on the table, it was covered in cold, cold glass, like the insufferable bitch in front of you. You stood up again, looked into her beautiful eyes, and said...

𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎.

"I think it's four..."

You said, fingers gently caressing, almost like a lover, the forehead, the phone in your hand felt like a gun, And the photo....fourteen photos in the chat were...not bullets, bullets are bigger than that.

"Oh my gah, who cares!?, Is that his mom's jewelry box!?."

Your friend expressed calmly, legs crossed, looking at the phone with a touch of disgust, curiosity, and a little sexual tension between women....maybe you made up the last part.