𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲

×

×

𝙸𝚗𝚝. 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍, 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 𝙹𝙾𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁 𝚛𝚞𝚋𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜.

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 ????, 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙.

Again, what kind of psychopath who drinks Coca-Cola in baby bottles describes his actions in a conversation? You're convinced he thinks you can't hear what he says.

You decided not to accept the Doctor, you argued that you were too honorable for one, In reality...you didn't really trust anyone, especially men who offered you free services, money is the reason we exist, the second most popular thing than money(and the other less important reason we exist) is sex, one you don't have and the other you are not willing to offer yet.

The room smelled like dust and emptiness, contrasting with the sickly caramel-sweet smell that the small accident left you with.

"Excuse my forwardness but you have very smooth skin, like silk, if I may say so"

The blue-eyed man said.

When someone is touching you for supposedly medical reasons that is the last thing you want to hear.

The "silk" skin wasn't even that special, but you had taken care of it in your time...with cream and all that shit, yet, when getting here you could only wash your face with soap (if you were lucky and Abador gave you some), the artificial effects of the wonderful world of the chemical cosmetics were not completely gone yet, leaving you above average in a matter of how visible your pores were.

"...Thank you"

You said, dry. The cold water felt like shooting on your skin.
He looked at you, you looked at him, and after a few seconds of silence, you decided to speak.

"You are...uh...a good-looking man, yeah, sure,"

Every word made you look at a different side of the room, not completely believing it, yet the man didn't seem to notice or decided to ignore it.

A faint deep red coloration formed on his cheeks, or cheekbones? The most masculine way to say it.

"Hmm"