𝗙𝗹𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

×

×

𝙸𝚗𝚝. 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚁'𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢.

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 ????, 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙.

"Abador, this time I'm sorry about the domestic abuse, like, I actually regret doing that to you, can you talk to me?"
'Knock Knock', you knocked on the door again, and again, in your left hand about seven sweet-smelling yellow and white flowers that you gathered from the grassy land outside, you were squeezing them so hard that they were withering.

'Knock knock'

"Like, I'm sorry, you're not perfect either, and that's okay."

'Knock knock'

Sure

"In the world...we are the connections we make, and, like, I kinda my connection to you, like actually"

'Knock Knock'

Yeah, sounds good.

'Knock knock'

"I didn't mean to hurt you"

Eh...

Your voice echoes in the silence of the hallway, bouncing off the walls back to your ears, The wood of the door under your fingers feels rough, with a few sharp shards here and there.

A nail of irritation straight into your chest.

"Are you even fucking listening to me?"

Something fell from inside the room with a muffled 'puff', most likely a pillow.

"Do not swear"

His faint said.

"Can you listen to me for a moment?"

Silence.

"You may come in"

You opened the door with a squeal, the room was illuminated by a candle and the silver light slipping between wool curtains.