𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂

×

×

𝙸𝚗𝚝. 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗/𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗/𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎.

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 ????, 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙.

"And I said "When I was little I was the ugliest little shit ever", And that's how I sold my soul to the Devil, The End."

The moon was high in the sky, half of the moon, and the room was full of dust, a little perfumed, it was hot, the summer heat was not so bad,
Unlike modernity which would likely lead to the evolution of a new species of humans, this heat was acceptable.

"Ok, now all of you go to sleep."

You said, taking a wooden handled broom, again, teenage screams arose until each one went to bed.
A sigh mixed with the hot air, your silhouette only visible in the moonlight passing through the oval blue tinted window in the middle of the room wall, rays casting a white light with pale colored rims on your black dress.

"Why did you do that?"

A baritone yet feminine voice. You look at her for a second, then you pick up the broom, she screams and runs to her bed like a cockroach.

...

"Is everything alright here?"

The sound of rolling wheels on a wooden floor ripped you out of your daydreams(nightdreams?).

"..."

Your arms crossed, one over the other, you looked him up and down, he looked at you too, but with less murderous intent.

"The girls all tucked up and ready for the sunshine, yes?"

He smiled, his crimson red-lipped smile (natural, the bitch) slowly falling as your answer looked so far away, like a withe egg on a green tropical island, between the pale yellow sand.