𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿.

×

×

𝙸𝚗𝚝. 𝙹𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

Greet, Compliment, Help, Entretain.

It wasn't exactly LadyLike, after a few weeks of talking up the exotic nature of a particular drink (for this part of the world anyway) he let you touch his collection of liquors, and some new, imported ones, after the ice taken from winter lakes arrived you got to work fast.

Cut the sides of the skin of the lime, cut it in half,
white part out, then slice ​​it, and put it into the glass, now the sugar, and wood muddle into the glass, twist it, ice on top,
the whole glass, two ounces of Cachaça, goes into the Boston Shaker, shake it for twelve seconds, (you smiled while you did it, not enough to get wrinkles),
you put them in the glass meant for 'Old Fashioned' with a slice of lime for decoration and that's it, another one.

Its color was an almost pastel grassland with white foam like the sea.
George said 'Thank you', pretending he wasn't in a hurry as he took the glass in his hand and raised it to his lips for the third time in that hour and a half, the first time he grimaced, the second time(after your insistence.) he commented on the peculiar taste but now the older man just sighed.

You looked at him for a second, he did the same but looked away to look at the ground, A speck of candy red on his cheekbones.

"I must say...It's not bad."

It was strange because he decided not to speak until the third glass, like a cut movie clip but unfortunately, you had to live through all the cut content awkwardly.

You have to maintain a careful balance between being gentle and pushing.

"Thank you...These things kept me going through the winter"

You replied.

Whitish rain slammered against the windows making them feel freezing to the trace, the fireplace roared and the metal of the shaker felt ice cold between your (Not so warm anymore) warm fingers.