𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗨𝗽

×

×

𝙸𝚗𝚝. 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚆𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔.

A WOMAN of Undetermined age is standing in front of the doors of the Institute of your girls about to knock.

Gloomy, the clouds were gray and the grass was slightly moist with the morning mist, a basket hanging from your arm, and your tail(almost) between your knees.

On the way a woman, a widow, with three children had stopped you, tears in her eyes explaining that her landlord increased the rent of her house from fourteen to eighteen shillings, she used to pay bias by doing casual laundry cleaning, letting people live with them and others tasks, a whole complex day of work, however, that was no longer enough: You gave her four shillings.

The rough texture of the wood pinched your knuckles until finally, someone opened the door.

When the first one, and then five to ten girls from the(minimal) Medium Class took you into their embrace you didn't protest like usual.

×

×

𝙸𝚗𝚝. 𝙰𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖. 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝙱𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚁'𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜.