....

While leaving...

Y/n: Mom..... I'm leaving....

Mom: Oh sweetie...

She walks over with open arms and embraces me...

Y/n: Woah.. Woah.. Woah.... I believe something good is gonna happen...?

Mother: You won't believe.... You're sister is coming back...!

Y/n: Oh....

I glance to my left and gaze the locked door....

Y/n: really...?

Mother: YES YES.... I got her call early in the morning.... When you'll be back from school, you'll definitely meet her...

Y/n: Well.... I think, her room will see some sunlight after five long years....

....

On my way to school....

Five years have passed... I think she's twenty-one now and that I'm eighteen.....

Yes, I still remember the day she left.... It was against her will.... She fought with my mother for two days straight until the outcome was clear....

I saw all of it while hiding behind my door.... The best I could do, since I was just thirteen....

Messy hair, tangled clothes and a broken expression..... She notices me and her eyes lit up for a final time...

Sister: Come here....

I realized, I was caught so I obliged.... When I was close enough she grabs my chin and kisses me on the lips...

In embarrassment, I immediately push her away.... She looked at me in surprise but a small smile forms on her face....

Sister: what's the matter..? We used to do this alot back when we were young....

Ah yes.... Those embarrassing yet precious memories of me playing with my sister all day long and at the end of the night, we would kiss each other on the lips then part our ways to the our bedrooms.... She was the one to come up with that idea...

But it was way, way back...

Why now....?

...

I still remember bidding her goodbye, her gaze was fixed on me..... It wasn't until the cab was no longer visible....

?? : Y/n..

I turn back to see a girl, who's the same age as me, beautiful brown hair and brown eyes, it's indeed my girlfriend...

She rushes in and presses her lips on mine.... Ahh, I love her morning kisses....

Y/n: as sweet as ever...

She giggles sweetly and wraps her arms around mine as we head to school...

.....

After school..

We walked together as usual and when it was time to part ways, I took the initiative to kiss her this time.... She happily kisses me back and we part ways...

As I walked my way back, I saw a crowd and a officer's sedan standing right in front of.....

My house...?

I immediately run to the scene pushing people to make through...

Cop: Stand back, kid...

Y/n: NO, I DON'T THINK I WILL... MY MOM IS INSIDE.... LET ME SEE HER FIRST...