....

Author's note

This is a long one...

And I'm paying homage to one of my stories that got deleted....

_____________

In my room....

Oh how much I regret doing this....

Y/n: Hey... Hey... Stop... Stop moving for a second.... Stop....

You might be wondering who I am talking too.... Or should I say.... Who am I babysitting.....

Yeah talking isn't even the right word for it.....

Y/n: I won't feed you, if you keep moving like that....

It kept moving until it slipped its way on the table....

Y/n: Good... Now stay still... Ok...?..... I know you can understand me.... So don't-

And it starts to climb my other arm....

Y/n: *sigh*...

This thing is obsessed with me...... This...

Headless squid....

No.... Octopus...? ..... But it has ten tentacles... Where both the squid and octopus have eight....

This doesn't concern me at all..... The fact that it's headless...... But still has a sharp sense of the surroundings....

And.... You might be wondering how I got this little friend of mine.....

To be honest...

I... I don't know.....

This little one has some kind ability to sneak inside any bag without anyone noticing it.....

I mean that's how I found it..... I was taking out my belongings from my backpack and this little guy springs out and stings me on my wrist.....

It was very violent.... But I didn't mean to harm it..... I could have probably killed it, or just called the cops after capturing it....

But I didn't..... I wanted to befriend that thing..... Because I lived alone, a company would be great.... Even though it's an alien.....

And it's been three weeks since then.... It is now very fond of me......

Y/n: here you go....

It wraps itself around the piece of fried chicken....

Y/n: Good... Girl......

It's favorite food is chicken.... Especially fried ones.... Loves to devour it whenever given the chance....

I turn on the T.V...

Local news report intro....

Y/n: oh the news is coming up....

Reporter: breaking news... The meteorite that crashed three weeks ago in highway number 60, has shown some signs of non-terrestrial life...... But only a few fragments were found, and scientists have confirmed that some might have already entered our environment..... If you see any non-terrestrial or alien like creature... Call 911 immediately-

I immediately changed the channel.....

Y/n: uhhhh..... Let's pretend we never saw that.... Right squidy... ?

That's right.... I named it squidy...

As I said, it climbs on me and sticks to my shoulder.... It's her favourite spot....