....

?? : Hey... You dropped your handkerchief...

I stop and turn around to see a girl... Black hair, black eyes, a nice petite body and a calm smile on her face.....

Y/n: Thank you.....

I extend my hand to take it back...

But...

I got a handshake in return....

More like... She was feeling my palm in an odd way...

Y/n: umm.... Miss....?

?? : This feeling.... So heartwarming....

Y/n: Can I just have my handkerchief back.....?

?? : Oh.. Well.. Well.. If it isn't my Y/n.....

Y/n: Huh....

How does she know my name....?

?? : Yes..... Your touch, Your smell, Your feelings are all mixed with mine..... I can never be mistaken...

Y/n: what are you talking about...?

?? : oh... I'll show you, what I'm talking about....

She drags me inside an alleyway then pushes me down on the ground.....

Y/n: OW.... HEY.... IS THAT YOUR IDEA OF A REUNION..?!?... AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE..

?? : .....

She strips her top..

Y/n: what are you doing...?.... Hey... AY... AY... AY... STOP-

But she didn't.... She forcibly pressed her lips against mine and had already started to eat my insides.....

She was too aggressive as if she was looking for this kiss.... No... As if she was searching for my tongue for a long-long time....

I struggled and tried to push her off... But it was useless, she was stronger... She was the dominant one here....

After three long minutes, she separates......

?? : YES.... *Heavy breathing*..... After so long.... Finally... Finally....

Y/n: *Heavy breathing*..... P-Please, s-stop and g-get off me...

A very disturbing giggle escapes from her mouth.....

?? : That same helpless expression..... You didn't change at all......

My memory tape started to rewind as my eyes widened, knowing who the demon on top of me was....

Y/n: Y-Y-You.....

....

Flashback.... 12 years ago.....

I was just six years old, studying in elementary school.... When a transfer student  arrives....

Yes.... I remember now...

Teacher: Alright class.... Meet your new friend...

She was two years older, and was a foreign exchange student.....

Despite the introduction from the teacher, she was treated as an outsider.... No one approached her, knowing that she's a senior and she had an intimidating appearance...

A beauty and a beast at the same time....

She was left all alone...

Until, I approached her of course....

Y/n: hey....

She slowly turns her head to face me.... To be honest, it felt like my heart was about to pop out of my chest.... But I managed it somehow....

Y/n: friends....?

I extended my hand...

She looks at me for quite some time...

?? : Heh..... I... Like.... You.....

Y/n: R-Really...?... Then can we become friends.....?

?? : .........

She smiles.... Or rather, smirks..... And takes my hand...

And from that day..... Our journey began, which would eventually lead to absolute disaster.....

...

The passing days, I noticed my other friends had stopped talking to me.... I was isolated, just like her.....

But she was there for me....

She used to told me that, I'm her only true friend as she was mine.... And she wouldn't let anyone else come between them....

Being the immature child I was, I realized that indeed she was my only true friend and the rest of them are bad people....

Until.....

Y/n: hey.... What are you doing here.... This the 'boy's restroom'....

Yes.... During our classes, I went out to use the washroom, without realising that she had followed me here....

She pushes me against the wall

Y/n: OW!!... WHY-

She didn't let me finish.... She shut me up by lip kissing me.... I didn't understand what was going on.... But I didn't feel good....

It was becoming suffocating...

After she separates, leaving us both exhausted, she looks at me with her head twisted to the side and a very scary smile on her face....

Y/n: ummmm....

A chill ran down my spine as she kept gazing at me...

?? : ehehehehehehe......

And...

I was raped.....

Yes.... A six years old boy raped by a eight years old girl....

Our homeroom teacher sent someone to look for us... Only to find us in that state....

From there, everything was chaos..... Although the school covered up most of the part, and she was rusticated.... But a deep scar was left on my chest...

Both figuratively and literally.....

She raped me and carved her nails on my chest as a mark that I belong to her....

It took me years to recover until....

....

Present day.....

?? : the scar never faded.... It shows our bond.... It shows our love.... It shows that you're mine.....

Y/n: I don't want this... Please... PLEASE.... I'M BEGGING YOU.... PLEASE... LET ME GO...!!!

?? : Oh, I will stop... Once I've secured our child, I will stop.... But until then.... You're gonna feel all these years of pent up feelings.... Prepare yourself....

And once again, I was raped on the floor.......

......