....

?? : WAKEY.... WAKEY....

I gasp before waking up.....

Where am I...?

Why is it so dark...?

Y/n: Ugh... Aahhh...

Hands and feet are tied to a chair..... And my head still hurts from that heavy hit....

Y/n: Who are you...?

?? : That doesn't matter...... You never bothered who I am anyway.....

Y/n: What are you talking about...?... Where am I...?

?? : You're not in the position to question me...

Y/n: where's my wife... And my daughter....

?? : ......

No answer.....

Y/n: w-where are they...?.... WHERE ARE THEY?!?!

?? : I'm afraid, shouting won't help you.....

Y/n: You fucking bitch.... I swear if you touch a single strand of hair-

?? : Do you wanna play a little game...?

What is she talking about...?

Y/n: You're fucking insane.... You psychopath bitch...

A loud beeping sound was heard, followed by some flipping of switches...

A spotlight shines on top of me.... Another one in front.....

There was a stage, a huge transperent tub and someone was hanging by the rope upside down.....

Y/n: N-No.... No... No.. No.. NO.. NO.. NO...

?? : There you go.... There's your lovely daughter......

Directly above the tub of water, there was my daughter... Her muffled screams sank my heart into an painful abyss....

?? : Oh don't worry that's not water.... That's Lye....

Y/n: No......

My daughter kept struggling as I saw her tears dropping from her forehead directly into the pool of death....

Y/n: L-Let h-her g-go.... T-This i-is about me r-right...?.... Please.... I'm begging you...

?? : You change fast.... From threatening to begging.... Ehehehe.... I like it....

What a sadistic bitch...

Y/n: Show yourself....

I heard loud footsteps approaching me..

But... I was beyond confused, when the mysterious woman had revealed herself...

She was, almost the same height-... No.. Maybe a little shorter.... Was wearing a tight black shirt and jeans which revealed her hourglass shaped physique.... Her long black hair, and her predator like purple eyes....

But she was wearing a mask.....

?? : so let me ask you again..... Do you wanna play a little game...?

Y/n: you think this is funny...?

?? : Oh, I do find it funny...... I do.....

Y/n: Let my daughter go.....

?? So then, I can kill your wife...?

Y/n: No... NO.. NO... PLEASE... WHY... WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?.... WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU-