....

Y/n: .......

Where am I...?..... What is going on.....?...... Who am I....? .... No, I know who I am....

Or do I...?

What is going on....?

?? : You're awake...

Y/n: huh...?

I can see her....

A nurse....?.... No... With that lab coat on, she looks like a doctor.... Blonde hair.... Emerald like pupils....

She cups my face and leans forward smiling....

?? : it was a partial success.... But that is just exactly what I needed....

Y/n: what are you talking about...?

?? : Don't worry darling.... You were in an accident five hours ago..... You pushed me out of the way and took the hit....

I felt warm lips getting pressed against my forehead....

?? : You saved my life.... I love you so much......

Y/n: Lady.... I don't even know who you are.... What are you talking about...?.... Who are you...?.... What accident...?

?? : You might be wondering who I am....?

A wide and disturbing smile forms on her face.....

?? : Well... Ehehehe.... I'm your... EHEHEHEHE...... I'M YOURS....AS YOU ARE MINE....

I gulp...

Y/n: Sorry... I uhh.... I don't think I know you....

?? : Now.... We'll continue where we left off.....

Y/n: did you even listen to what I just said....?

She's dangerous...... Maybe I'll play along....

....

Outside...

We were walking together..... First to a store full of accessories that were way too costly, second to a food stall where she hand fed me my entire meal, then we took a long stroll until it was evening....

And finally.... We were in a park....

?? : I hope you liked our date.... I'm sure you did because I enjoyed it alot..... Maybe it was because, I was with you the entire time....

She wraps herself around my arm and leans on my shoulder.... That blonde hair really smelled nice.... But...

This beautiful day seems to good to be real.... Is it a dream... ?.. If it i, I want to sleep some more-

?? : Y/n....?

Huh...?.... That sounded like...

I slowly turn my head to see an another girl, with black hair, black eyes.... She was flabbergasted to see me... But who is she...?

Susan: it's me.... Susan.... You're girlfriend....

Y/n: wait what....?

?? : *tch*

I turn back to my doctor, who I thought I was dating and she had the most certifiable expression any mental patient can have....

She stood up....

?? : I'm sorry, ma'am.... But I don't appreciate that you are interfering with our privacy....

The girl in front of covers her mouth and I saw tears tripping down her cheeks....

Susan: We were together for two years.... Why do you make it sound like I am nobody....? What have you done to him....?

The doctor gets up immediately.....

?? : I'm warning you..... Get the fuck away from us....

Susan: When he was in coma, I visited him everyday but after a month, you banned me from visiting him.... And just in two weeks.... You.....

Susan steps forward...

Susan: How can you do this...? .... What kind of heartless bitch are you....?

Two weeks...? .... A whole month...?... How long was I unconscious....?

Y/n: What the fuck....? Hey... Wasn't I in the hospital for a few hours...?

Susan: You... You Lobotomized him didn't you...? GIVE HIM BACK.... BEFORE I CALL THE COPS-

STAB.!

I saw blood splattering as the knife was pierced through Susan's abdomen....... The doctor had stabbed her...

Y/n: NO.. NO... NO... HEY... STOP DON'T... I-

Wait... WHY CAN'T I MOVE....?

Susan immediately drops on her knees.... The doctor goes behind grabs her hair and holds it in place...

As if she wants me to witness everything.....

Y/n: No... Please... Stop...

The helpless girl cried as she was coughing out blood...

The doctor places the knife on her throat and slowly starts to slice it to open.... Susan's painful expression was imprinted in my brain.... It was....

Random woman: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I could hear a woman scream on top of her lungs...

Random guy: CALL THE COPS... CALL THE COPS ASAP!!!!

Realizing that people are around, I screamed....

Y/n: HELP.... HELP.... SOMEBODY... ANYBODY.... HELP ME..!!

Something isn't right....

Y/n: Why...?..... WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO ME-

Memory..

Susan: You... You Lobotomized him....

Memory ends..

Lobotomy..... Am I even conscious...?...... Am I awake...?... Or am I asleep.... Who am I.....?... Why can't I feel anything...?

?? : Aww.... Look at you... You got blood her dirty blood all over you...

Y/n: STAY BACK....

Am I even audible to anyone....?

She begins to wipe me off....

?? : Aww.... Look.... There's some on the wheelchair too....

Y/n: .......

Wheelchair.....?

Don't tell me she's telling the truth....

But.....

She was walking behind me this entire time....

?? : Well... Ehehehe.... Let's get you home.... Or to be more precise.... Our home....

Wait.... This can't be happening.....

No....

She begins to push the wheels with a psychotic giggle....

?? : Till death do us part......

Police sirens could be heard in a distance....

What happened next...?

A cliffhanger of course...

.......