....

?? : You.... You said we would be together...... Then why....?

And there she goes again....

Y/n: Hey... Come on now.... I need a little air to survive..... Besides from our dates..... It's been two weeks since I left this house.....

?? : What was our promise....?

Y/n: .......

Every damn time...

?? : Say. It.

Y/n: to....... To... Never leave your side....

?? : You broke that promise..... This is the third time....

Yes.... I've sneaked out two times earlier.... Because...

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT A MAN TO LIVE UNDER HOUSE ARREST EVEN THOUGH I DID NOTHING WRONG....!!!

She doesn't understand.... She'll never understand......

All I can do is talk my way out of this....

Y/n: hey... Honey.... You know, I quit my job because of y-..... I mean to keep that promise...... But I need some fresh air every now and then... Please....

She was just murmuring on her own.... She does that everytime...

The memories of us meeting the first time was still fresh to me.... We bumped each other on accident and then...

It was just love at first sight....

I made the call, and asked her out..... Since then.... It was a beautiful journey...

But......

As you know, I had a very good job which provided me a very stable income.... But she made me quit it.....

Why you may ask....?

Because she would become paranoid thinking that I am leaving her to go mingle with some other girl....

As she belonged to a very... Very wealthy family... She brainwashed me into thinking that money won't be a problem...

And indeed it wasn't... But now, I'm like a bird in a golden cage, who gets fed well but, never can it see the skies.....

?? : You never keep my promise.... What should I do with you....?

Y/n: hey.......

I approach and wrap my arms around her......

Y/n: I'm sorry...... I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... I really love you a lot...

She looks at me with her blank eyes and a blank smile forms on her face....

?? : I love you so much.....

She grabs my neck and all of sudden slams her lips on mine.....

I kissed her back, the kiss slowly became more intimate....

Until....

Gulps..

Huh... Did I just swallow something...?

My vision slowly became blury.... Am I getting high..?

Thud..

....

Location: ???, time: ???

Y/n: agh....

My head felt heavy..... I felt nauseous....

?? : Wake up.... Darling......

As my vision was clear, I was greeted by the same blank smile of my beloved....

Y/n: Y-You....what the hell....

We were both naked....

Y/n: where are our clothes....?

I remember... While kissing, she made me swallow a pill....

Y/n: what.... What the fuck is going on-

I look around to notice that we were in a basement..... The strong smell of blood was everywhere...

That is because there were corpses hanging on the walls.... Corpses of women, teenage girls, even..... Even kids-

Y/n: oh my god.... OH MY GOD....AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

?? : Recognize them....?... These were all the girls that laid eyes on you on your little tours you sneaked....

I turn back to look at her with a horrified expression.....

Y/n: YOU... YOU'RE FUCKING SICK...... I'M DONE WITH THIS... I'M DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT.... I'M DONE WITH YOU...

I got up only to fall down on my back with a very sharp pain on my lower stomach....

Surprisingly she fell on top of me-

Wait.... It feels weird down there....

?? : You think you can just walk away from me....?

Y/n: Hey.... What the fuck is going on.... Why does it take feel like....

She looks at me with that same blank expression....

Y/n: Why does it it feel like....

?? : Our skins are connected...?... Because they really are....

No.....

Y/n: w-what a-are y-you t-talking a-about..... Stop fucking with me....

?? : Oh my silly Y/n....we are conjoined now......

Y/n: NO... NO STOP... SHUT UP... SHUT UP....

?? : You broke my promise three fucking times.... And you expect me to sit idle and see you get stolen....?

Y/n: No... Please... Please

Tears started to escape my eyes.... As my heart sank in a blank void...

?? : Don't worry.... We are one now... No one will seperate us.... Not even God..... We'll be together forever and ever and ever...

Y/n: ........

Help me..... Someone.... Anyone.....

Help me.....

?? : ehehehehehehe....... Ahahahahahahahaha.....

.....

______________

Author's note

Plexity103, Thank you for sharing this idea with me......

____________