Girlfriend- boyfriend.

Hyunjin and I were out shopping for a dress for the party. I excitedly pulled out a red, pretty, but short dress and asked him, "What about this?" However, something seemed off as Hyunjin started acting strangely. He appeared scared and distant. Concerned, I softly called out his name, "Hey, Hyunjin?" He quickly snapped out of his daydreams and met my gaze, replying with a simple "Mhm....?"

"Never mind," I mumbled frustratedly, growing tired of his constant neglect. It was exhausting, dealing with his distance and the fact that he refused to open up to me. Feeling fed up, I grabbed my bag and started walking away. As I made my way, I could hear footsteps trailing behind me. Someone was following me, and before I could react, Hyunjin unexpectedly took hold of my hand and spun me around.

"What is it?" I asked, my voice filled with hope that he would finally be honest with me. He released my hand and took a deep breath, his nervousness becoming evident as he fidgeted with his own hand.

"Y/N!" he exclaimed, causing me to flinch slightly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he blurted out, his face turning a shade of crimson once his words left his lips.

That was not expected.

I stumbled back a few steps, my mind racing with disbelief. "W-what?" I stuttered, barely able to form a coherent sentence. My face grew redder with each passing moment and I could feel my palms becoming clammy. He took a few steps closer, his own blush becoming more noticeable and his ears turning red with embarrassment.

"You heard me, Y/N," he repeated, his voice shaking slightly.

As I took a moment to process his words, I realized how genuinely happy he made me. A soft smile formed on my lips as I looked up at him. "I mean, who wouldn't want to be Prince Hyunjin's girlfriend?" I replied, teasingly. His eyes met mine with a mix of hope and pride, making my heart flutter.

"S-so, is that a yes?" he asked, his voice filled with shock and excitement. He started jumping up and down like an enthusiastic little boy who had just received permission to get the toy he had always wanted from the store.

As he opened his arms, eagerly waiting for a hug, I couldn't help but laugh. His excitement and happiness were palpable, evident in the sparkle of his eyes. Feeling a fondness in my heart, I approached him and embraced him warmly. Unexpectedly, his hands found their way to my waist, and then he tenderly caressed my cheek. In that intimate moment, he expressed his love for me wholeheartedly. Embracing me tightly, he whispered, "Y/n, I love you so much. I hope you always know that."

With a playful smile, I teasingly remarked, "Oh, come on now. How many other girls have you said that to? 9? 20?" But as he held me tighter and whispered his heartfelt words, I felt the sincerity in his embrace. "No, Y/N. I truly love you. I love you more than words can express," he said, burying his face in my neck. His vulnerability touched me deeply. Wrapping my arms around him, I whispered reassurance, "I'm not going anywhere. I've told you before, and I'll say it again. You mean the world to me." His weight leaned against me, and I rubbed his back soothingly, letting him know that my presence would always be steadfast and supportive.

"i guess i can call you baby now?"

"okay no. thats just weird."