61

"I'm sorry, Y/n... but I'm not good for you. I've hurt you so much and..." Hyunjin said, looking at me before his eyes got teary. I stared at him in shock; was he about to cry? He then looked down, cleared his throat, and handed me back my coat. "Here," he said. I gave him my coat when he was sleeping because he was freezing.

( i gave him my coat when he was sleeping because he was freezing.)

I saw him walking away, and I quickly turned around to face Minho. However, Minho was looking down, disappointed. "Hey, Min-" I said before he interrupted me. 'Y/n,' he said strictly and jealously. God, I hated this drama. "Mhm..." I mumbled, looking down. He then looked at me and gave me a soft smile; what the heck? ''It's him,'' Minho said, making me confused. What the heck? What did he mean by that? 'What?' I mumbled before Minho straightened up and stood. 'He likes you,' Minho said, giving me those soft, lovely yet hurt eyes. My eyes widened, and I felt my heart beating faster again. What was Minho telling me? 1, Minho has this huge crush on me and always wants me to himself. 2. Was it true? Did Hyunjin really like me? Would he stop playing me?

I sighed, took my coat from the ground and started walking away. I felt confused, did i do the right thing or not? no. I did the right thing. But, what if i don't? what if Minho was right. All of these thoughts killed me, seriously. As i walked home, i heard footsteps behind me. Yup, that was minho. i looked around and he gave me a soft smile, his jaw a little red from hyunjins punch.

I stopped the walking and was waiting for him, we were not walking on the same tempo. "so, are you alright?" i started the conversation, looking at his jaw that was bright red. He sighed and looked down, kicking a rock with his feet gently. "yeah, it's alright." He said as we continued to walk. "besides, it was me." Minho said making me wonder what he talked about, i looked at him and gave him a curious expression. "what?" I mumbled not quite understanding the situation. "i started it." He said, he then added. "I hit him first." 

I sighed again, biting my inner cheeks. "nah, it's cool. Besides, he shouldn't have done that from the beginning." I also added a little fake chuckle, trying to make the tension between us a little less-awkward. We walked home, the silence was absolutely killing me. 

10 mins later

We arrived home, as I mentioned earlier, Minho was staying over. I saw my mother in the kitchen, talking on the phone while eating from a bowl of chips. She quickly hung up and turned around, giving me the fake bright smile. She had white pants and a blue crop top on. "Hello, darling"' she said, making me roll my eyes. "Mom, don't call me that," I scoffed, just wanting to leave. Gosh, how I hated her sometimes. I know hating your mom can be bad, but this... yeah. I just hated her. "Hello, Minho!" she smiled, giving Minho a smile. Minho quickly bowed down and gave her a small nod.

I've known him for many years; my mom treats him like a son too, and he still bows down. Wow, he was so respectful. And, to be honest, I admired him for that. "Y/n," a voice made me snap out of my thoughts. I quickly looked up, seeing Minho and my mother looking at me annoyed. "Mhm? What?" I said defensively, a hint of annoyance in my voice.

I was about to walk up to my room until my mom stopped me. "What... Why were you and Minho out tonight?" she asked, a hint of romance in her voice, making Minho look panicked. "N-no, Miss," Minho said quickly, and I could see his ears turning red slowly. "Mom!" I yelled in embarrassment. "Miss, I found her—she... She fell asleep outside," Minho said quickly, his eyes widening, and his cheeks turned all red.

"Mhm? So, nothing happened between you two?" My mom asked, smirking and raising her eyebrows. God, she's so embarrassing. "No, Mom!" I yelled, embarrassed, turning around and quickly running up to my room. Yeah, this is how she is 24/7. I hate her switch up; she turns into this sweet mom when my friends are around, even Minho.

I ascended to my room, adorned my headphones, and collapsed onto my bed. A sigh escaped my lips; the yearning for Hyunjin lingered. Was it wrong to lash out at him like that? I wished he were here now so I could embrace him, just like the comforting hug he once bestowed upon me. Attempting to banish him from my thoughts proved futile, as memories of his warm hug persisted. Frustration welled up as I hated how he had the power to make me blush like a fool. Clutching my pillow tightly, I reminded myself sternly, "No, Y/N, you have to stay strong. Hyunjin did hurt you."

Conflicted emotions churned within me. When I yelled at Hyunjin, he seemed genuinely hurt—was there truth in Minho's words? Did Hyunjin harbor feelings for me? The question lingered, leaving my heart in turmoil. On the other hand, could Minho offer me more happiness? The uncertainty weighed heavily on me, intensifying the ache in my heart. Despite my inner turmoil, one thing was clear: I missed Hyunjin, yet resentment towards him also simmered within. The inner conflict was overwhelming, and I couldn't help but think, "fuck him."

fuck you Hwang, for making me love you that much.

( sorry for not being online. something was going on etc, but i'll promise to update more! <3)