Chapter 1: The Call

Penny was sitting at her house, reading a book. She was immersed into her reading until just then, someone was calling her.
     She picked up the phone, asking, "Hello, who is this?"
     The man replied, "Hello Penny. This is Papa Louie. I'm calling to see if you want to work at my sundae shop on Calypso Island."
      Penny was shocked. Papa Louie wanted her to work for him? She was enthusiastic and replied, "Yes, when can I fly out?"
       "You can fly out tomorrow," He assured, "and I'll be waiting for you at the airport. Oh, and you'll have a coworker with you too. See ya!" Papa Louie then hung up the phone
        "Wow, I'm going to go to Calypso Island! I wonder what I'll discover there," Penny thought aloud. She wondered if her coworker would be nice.
       After a few hours, Penny decided to take a quick shower and head to bed. Besides, she had a big day tomorrow.
       At about 6:30 A.M., Penny woke up. She knew she would have to be at the airport pretty early, so she started to pack her things. Luckily, she would only work there for the summer so she could come home during the weekends and winter.
       A few hours later, Penny was ready to go. She did her hair and looked at herself in the mirror.
        "Damn, I'm looking good today! Hopefully, I meet some new friends," She exclaimed while smiling at herself in her own presence.
          She finally got her car keys and drove to the airport, where she then boarded her flight. She hoped it wouldn't take long, but she was flying from Tastyville to Calypso Island, so who knew how long it would take?
        After about 2 hours, Penny had arrived. She got off of her plane and made her way to the exit, where she was greeted by Papa Louie.