Chapter 6: Waffles

At about 6:40 AM, Alberto woke up to the sound of his alarm on his phone. He tried to move to stop it, but Penny was still wrapped around him.
"Hey....wake up," he whispered, "It's morning, sleepyhead."
Penny slowly opens her eyes and makes contact with his. She realized she's hugging him and quickly pulled away
"I'm so sorry," She spouted.
"It's fine," Alberto reassured as he shut his alarm off, "I liked it!"
He then got up and put a shirt on. "You uh...wanna go get some breakfast?" He asked.
She nodded, "Sure!"
The two get into Alberto's car and drive to the Pancakeria. They walk into the diner and immediately get seated by Cooper.
"Hey Penny! Your usual?" He questions.
"Yeah!" She said.
"And for..." he stopped as Alberto shook his hand.
"The names Alberto." He stated
"Heh...Alberto, what can I get for you?" Cooper laughs.
"I'll have two pecan waffles with a large orange juice," he said, "with syrup."
Cooper writes down the order and walks away.
"So uh, you're a regular in here?" Alberto asked.
"Yeah, I kinda think Cooper likes me. Every time I come in, he just stares at me."
Alberto looked Penny in the eyes.
"I don't think he does, plus he's dating someone I think," he said.
"No, he's single!" Penny laughs. "But I don't like him, he's too....corny."
Alberto sighs in relief.
"What's wrong?" Penny asked, tilting her head.
"Nothin, just waiting for our food," Alberto reassured.
Just then, their food came, and they ate. They both agreed to go back to the house afterward, and they did.