Chapter 8: The Site

Alberto sat on the couch scrolling through Flipstagram when he saw a link to a random website, and out of curiosity, he clicked it. It took him to Pornhub, where he decided to check out some of the videos. He specifically watched a video of this couple in the closet, doing the dirty. He honestly was getting heated up from this site, when suddenly Penny walked into the apartment with the pizza.
"Hey, I'm back!" She yelled as she walked into the living room and saw Alberto blushing.
"Oh, hey Penny," he panted.
Penny looked at him with a confused face. "What are you watching?" She asked as she moved closer to his phone screen
Alberto quickly flipped his phone over so she couldn't see it. "Nothing, just a Fliptube video." He sighed.
Penny shrugged and got some plates to eat the pizza she had bought. They ate the pizza and both went into the bedroom. They sat on the bed.
"I lied earlier," Alberto confessed, "I uhh.. wasn't watching Fliptube."
Penny laughed, "Well then, what were you watching?"
He showed her, embarrassed from his decisions.
"I came across a website, and I like this," he blushed, "and I'm jealous because no one will do it with me,"
Penny blushed, "I would..."
Alberto widened his eyes in surprise.
"Really?" He questioned.